The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Yet you post about me incessantly and keep tabs on what I post, when I post it and which posts I like.

Boring as fuck yet you follow me around like a lost puppy.

I you wish . A few sad posters on here already have those positions filled me thinks 

You can't possibly have a girlfriend . No women would put themselves being with as boring a cunt as yourself👴 . Maybe that explains why you are on here 24/7 

Just now, The Dude said:

Do I? Why would we get in trouble?

We do not defend ourselves for a reason, it must be due to something. Remember our license to play was withheld until we signed the (unpublished) 5 way agreement. Either our board are pussies (we have a new one now) or we can't say too much.

Te scum can rant at the drop of a hat, seems a wee bit weird to me.

59 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There will be an end to the season though. Otherwise the new season can't begin. 

Unless the nul and void action enters play as reference to "season" becomes the problem, and as the conditions of the "season" cant be fulfilled then the season isnt ended but voided.

18 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Yaaas. Almost like clockwork.

I'm on ignore but somehow Dave keeps replying to me.

Everyone is a weirdo to you, bar yourself it seems . Take a look in the mirror . On second thoughts , better not . I don't want you going over the edge again :troll:

6 minutes ago, The Dude said:

What money? The prize money? Because the only payment now outstanding to clubs is based on their final league position. How do you pay clubs based on their final league position without finalising the league positions?

The SPFL handed money to clubs two weeks. Us, celtic and Motherwell all got c500k. The other Premiership sides got c250k.

Yes I get that so.

Why must the scum be awarded the title to give Motherwell the money for finishing 3rd.

The league is done give out the prize money

Your being deliberately obtuse

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Because different clubs will have different views based on their own circumstances. Do you think Hearts would want reconstruction if they weren't bottom? 

So do you think that is correct then. Do you think this would be on the table had we been 10 points ahead?

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

Everyone is a weirdo to you, bar yourself it seems . Take a look in the mirror . On second thoughts , better not . I don't want you going over the edge again :troll:

What has happened to our support. Surely this cunt the dude cant be a bear. Surely he cant be.

He should be kicked out the forum.

7 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I you wish . A few sad posters on here already have those positions filled me thinks 

You can't possibly have a girlfriend . No women would put themselves being with as boring a cunt as yourself👴 . Maybe that explains why you are on here 24/7 

On 24/7? I thought I was only on until 3am?

Do I not? Fuck I better let her know then. 

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Yes I get that so.

Why must the scum be awarded the title to give Motherwell the money for finishing 3rd.

That's nothing new.

5 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Ah mental health jibes, classy as always from you. 

8 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Unless the nul and void action enters play as reference to "season" becomes the problem, and as the conditions of the "season" cant be fulfilled then the season isnt ended but voided.

They aren't voting to void the season though. They are voting to end it. 

Theres no mechanism to void it. 

7 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Yes I get that so.

So if the league is done, that means the positions are final etc. 

Just now, The Dude said:

They aren't voting to void the season though. They are voting to end it. 

Theres no mechanism to void it. 

Theres that rule you said makes the rules changeable though.

9 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Could you look back mate and see if I have replied to him once. 

I know I haven’t so it seems odd that he thinks I have. 

What a fucking weirdo he is 😂😂😂

31 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You're absolutely right, I couldn't particularly care if they are awarded it.

How would I look silly if it's rejected? I've said from the very start it could be given to clubs to vote on.

I said the SPFL's position was to end the season and look to award titles. That's what's happened.

I said that some clubs were opposed to the plan and would look to put alternatives forward - that's what's happened.

I said the SPFL board may decide to give it to clubs to make the decision to take some heat off themselves - that's what's happened.

If clubs vote against it, then clubs vote against it. That was always a possibility. That doesn't take away from the fact that when I originally posted that the SPFL's plan was to award titles they have since pushed ahead with said plan.

If/when it goes through, I'm sure you'll be quick to hold your hands up and admit I was correct.🙄

To be honest you saying (after you said that the SPFL are just going to give celtic the title) that they might give it to the clubs decide is just you totally hedging your bets so you can say you were "right"

One of them paradoxes that you'll be right no matter what you say. What else could they actually do then if they either didn't take the decision themselves or let the clubs decide? that's the 2 options they've probably always had and you're now coming across as if you hit us all with some revelation or big exclusive. 

I remember you banging on about the SPFL are just going to award them the title. That's not actually what's happened, at least not in the sense that you meant - when celtic get the title it will be because of a vote which is a bit different. I remember the thread vividly because it was what promoted me to create an account after reading it, but by time my account was validated the thread was either locked or the debate had moved on.

Just now, The Dude said:

Not changeable. Unenforceable. There's a massive difference there. 

Explain it to me then. Why can the league be forced to end early with no warning and titles needlessly handed out to teams who haven't won them but the same can't happen with no title or the season voided?

Archived