The coronavirus and the sfa

MacBoyd

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

Robertson is weak. The lack of respect from his fellow board members shows that. 

Might be a bit harsh because they could ignore him no matter what but he is still weak.

I don’t think the guy should be at Rangers, Motherwell was probably his top level.

Yeah I mean I do agree with you he does seem very weak. I just think any Rangers representative would be fucked on that board.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If we actually lived in a country where the papers cared about reporting the truth the politicians cared about justice then the SPFL and celtic would be beyond fucked. But since all seem to be playing on the same side then this will carry on season after season after season and so on. 

Where is the dude today? Come out come out wherever you are! You and your disgusting paymasters have been exposed for the rancid pile of shite you really are, no cunts telling me he's not on the payroll, in here trying to peddle their crap to good bears, get him jettisoned out of here immediately.

2 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Where is the dude today? Come out come out wherever you are! You and your disgusting paymasters have been exposed for the rancid pile of shite you really are, no cunts telling me he's not on the payroll, in here trying to peddle their crap to good bears, get him jettisoned out of here immediately.

Who's payroll am I on? So far it's the Record, Hollicom and RM's admin.

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

This season running into August/September would affect next years TV deal Apparently  but curtailing this season with 8 games to go, missing out on two old  firm games, isn’t an issue.

Sounds plausible.

9 games mate 😜

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

So the State are paying me for the purpose of posting on RM? Christ, this must go higher than anyone thought.

No one is paying you to write your drivel. The state pays you to live.

Just now, superallysbears said:

Smoke and mirrors you're lot are gold medalists at it.

Where are the smoke and mirrors? You claimed I'm on 'the payroll' and seem utterly unable to back it up. It would appear the only one using smoke and mirrors here is you.

Why in God's name are people still humouring him? There's a developing story happening elsewhere, and yet, here he is, our resident journo, trying to noise people up and folk are still biting.

Ignore him.

Get a grip.

1 hour ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

I don’t think I have ever heard of a more corrupt sporting body ever. 

Not joking btw this is fucking staggering. 

The fact Celtics historic child abuse hasn’t been investigated by the spfl  tells you just how fucking corrupt it is!!

1 minute ago, OceanRain said:

Why in God's name are people still humouring him? There's a developing story happening elsewhere, and yet, here he is, our resident journo, trying to noise people up and folk are still biting.

Ignore him.

Get a grip.

Not trying to noise anyone up. Someone made the random claim I'm 'on the payroll' and trying to figure which payroll I'm apparently on.

Archived