New Head of Communications and Media

• Replies 226
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Scummy rhags aimed at scummy fans,it's a wonder they haven't attacked Gregory Campbell MP for being Chairman of the RSC at Westminster 😉

Give it time .

On 18/03/2020 at 02:18, jintybear said:

I’m really excited about what he can bring to Rangers. I was a bit worried about his apparent lack of experience however after listening to H&H yesterday they seemed to think that he was more than qualified and that has slightly set my mind at ease.

What concerns me more is the amount of Rangers fans who are worried about what our haters think of this appointment! Why do they care what they think? Im more than sure Rangers know about a David Graham’s background and so what if there’s a video of him saying “No Surrender”. It wasn’t so long ago them over the city had a picture of a hunger striker on their big screens “celebrating” him in some way and as distasteful as it was there wasn’t the uproar by the MSM as there appears to be about this and I for one love the fact they are so “upset” about this appointment.

We need to stop caring what they think and start enjoying the fact that our board appear to have actually grown a set and are sticking their fingers up to controversy!

The fact that the MSM is attacking him shows we are doing something right 👍

No fucking surrender 🇬🇧🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🤚

We lost Donald Findlay who is one of the best QCs in the country.  We also lost Chris Graham over some cartoon from way back.  We would lost this new guy too is the obsessed had there way.  Who have they lost?

There comes a point when we need to draw a line and tell them we’re not sacking people.  Do they sack people?  Because I can’t remember one instance of that. 

4 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

If we appointed Mother Theresa at Ibrox the obsessed would still find fault.  

Exactly, it faux outrage.  These are the cunts who constantly refer to Rangers fans as “H***” while saying it’s not sectarian.  But to call Parkhead a ‘piggery’ is now a crime.  They should be told to fuck off.

4 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Parkhead has been known by Rangers fans as "the piggery" for decades.   I'm now one of the more mature fans and we called it that in the 1970s  (possibly 60s).

Thought better of you tbh.

No wonder our youngsters are bigots when the grandas were full of such vile sectarianism.

Just now, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Thought better of you tbh.

No wonder our youngsters are bigots when the grandas were full of such vile sectarianism.

I will ask a local priest to lend me a cilice belt and apply it to myself as a penance.  

8 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Parkhead has been known by Rangers fans as "the piggery" for decades.   I'm now one of the more mature fans and we called it that in the 1970s  (possibly 60s).

It was definitely called the piggery in the sixties and maybe earlier, also the home end at the piggery was called the jungle for a good reason because of the amount of inbred, inhuman shite that gathered there. That's the truth and nothing sectarian about it. 😂 

2 hours ago, bluedart1952 said:

It was definitely called the piggery in the sixties and maybe earlier, also the home end at the piggery was called the jungle for a good reason because of the amount of inbred, inhuman shite that gathered there. That's the truth and nothing sectarian about it. 😂 

The jungle was the covered terracing backing on to Janefield St. Opposite the main stand.    A disgusting hole inhabited by morons.

12 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Not just Rangers fans even their own refer to it has that. I gave a link earlier in the thread.

20 hours ago, Sweetheart said:

What a load of rubbish the paper is spouting. cfc in there own blog refer to that nickname for their ground, as historically their was a piggery next to the ground. I don't know how to do a screenshot but here's the link >https://www.celticnewsnow.com/news/succulent-lamb-at-the-piggery/62122/

2 hours ago, bluedart1952 said:

You are correct.   On further reflection I remember definitely in the late 60s.  

The pig farm ..... after too many years of hardship ...... decided to move on to another site .... as the horrendous stench that was coming from the Piggery was too much to bear ....... and was severely affecting the welfare of the poor pigs who lived on the farm ..... to this day the horrendous stench still reeks  from the stadium  .... and studies can reveal that even Covid-19 is not safe from harm and will be avoiding the area like the plague due to concerns for it's survival .... :p:

🇬🇧

19 minutes ago, Bobby Hume said:

The pig farm ..... after too many years of hardship ...... decided to move on to another site .... as the horrendous stench that was coming from the Piggery was too much to bear ....... and was severely affecting the welfare of the poor pigs who lived on the farm ..... to this day the horrendous stench still reeks  from the stadium  .... and studies can reveal that even Covid-19 is not safe from harm and will be avoiding the area like the plague due to concerns for it's survival .... :p:

🇬🇧

Reading a few posts on Glasgow's forgotten forum. it says there, that it was a stench most foul. it was believed that it was sold to an old veterinary school where they treated infected animals before they closed shop and the land sold on. It's amazing what can be found in the history books..... 🙂

Archived