Rangers say season must finish, the truth about finances and pitch maintenance

Bad Robot

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, OverandOver said:

I bow to your superior knowledge of their chants....

Surely you mean genuflect not bow. 

How do you feel about your club facilitating a paedophile ring for decades. Do you think they should be kicked out of football?

Just now, They Gnu said:

Whereas you choose to bury your head in your sisters rancid gash. Get a fuckin life you idiot.

Look, I’m a Ger every bit as much as everyone else in here. Only difference is, I see things without the assistance of blue or rose tinted specs. 

We all said the league was done. Trying to claim otherwise on the back of a global pandemic is just ridiculous. We’re better than that! 

Just now, OverandOver said:

Look, I’m a Ger every bit as much as everyone else in here. Only difference is, I see things without the assistance of blue or rose tinted specs. 

We all said the league was done. Trying to claim otherwise on the back of a global pandemic is just ridiculous. We’re better than that! 

You're a taig 😂😂😂

1 minute ago, OverandOver said:

You’ve ducked my civilly asked question

7 minutes ago, They Gnu said:

Surely you mean genuflect not bow. 

How do you feel about your club facilitating a paedophile ring for decades. Do you think they should be kicked out of football?

4 minutes ago, OverandOver said:

Trying to claim a title on the back of a global  pandemic. That’s your level 

A club like no other 

40 minutes ago, pcbear said:

They are on double tops with the darts we are on 161 can it be won, yes it can - have they nailed it yet no they have not, take  match play golf they are 3 up with 4 to play will they win it? maybe even probably have they won it no they have not, a game/match/tie can not be handed over to the person/team  in front until it has been won  or it is mathematically impossible for the lead to be overturned.

Only in reeking Scottish football 

8 minutes ago, OverandOver said:

Covering up child abuse in a global pandemic is shameful . Come back again in another disguise you sad mutant 🖐🏼

1 hour ago, OverandOver said:

Hi Dude, what’s wrong with your usual id?

Fans are quick to despair after a defeat and the start to the year was a dismal time. However the cold sober truth is that we are potentially 4 points behind with 6 matches to play.

Titles cannot be gifted on the basis of probability.

Just had a quick glance at the article, how can this season be finished without fucking up the next one ? 

I would be more than happy for our Club just to say that the tarriers cannot be given the title because they can still be caught, rather than go down the road of the games having to be played when the chances must be either very slim or impossible or as I said first fuck up next season. 

1 hour ago, OverandOver said:

Just a bear who says it as it is. You just choose to bury your head in the sand.

Just as your lot of sad bastards bury your heads in the sand over child abuse.

You're a taig, you've been sussed.

Oh and BTW, go and find out who your real ma and da are, that should take you longer than this virus lockdown.

55 minutes ago, bornabear said:

Just as your lot of sad bastards bury your heads in the sand over child abuse.

You're a taig, you've been sussed.

Oh and BTW, go and find out who your real ma and da are, that should take you longer than this virus lockdown.

Sussed 🤣

Mate soon as I saw the notification and the user name I knew he was a wrong yin 

Thick cunt probably used the same name he uses on the beast boards 

Archived