Spfl want Points Per Game to decide leagues

Just now, The Dude said:

You've already said their position should stand. That's the reason there. 

You can always rely on RM posters wheeling out the insults when they're floundering. 

Their position can stand. They shouldn't in addition to that be given a championship they haven't and may never have won.

You deserve any insults that come your way your a rodent.

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

Their position can stand. They shouldn't in addition to that be given a championship they haven't and may never have won.

You deserve any insults that come your way your a rodent.

So if their position stands, that would make them the champions.

Just now, The Dude said:

You've already said their position should stand. That's the reason there. 

You can always rely on RM posters wheeling out the insults when they're floundering. 

I don't agree with some of the insults you're getting but I think they're coming from frustration at a Rangers fan seemingly thriving on talking up the filth being handed a 9th title in a row that they haven't won due to the season being incomplete. 

What Rangers fan would argue for that outcome on a Rangers forum?

15 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Baffling that some are happy to give them  access to CL money but got forbid they get a largely worthless trophy for a year. 

Your not stupid and you can count so you know what awarding them a title this year would mean. 

Achieving a title which was neither won or deserved. 

Just now, GWR1979 said:

Your not stupid and you can count so you know what awarding them a title this year would mean. 

Achieving a title which was neither won or deserved. 

I do. I can't say their nine holds any particular significance.

4 minutes ago, DW1872 said:

I don't agree with some of the insults you're getting but I think they're coming from frustration at a Rangers fan seemingly thriving on talking up the filth being handed a 9th title in a row that they haven't won due to the season being incomplete. 

What Rangers fan would argue for that outcome on a Rangers forum?

Should I pretend it's not going to happen or just bury my head in the sand?

Just now, Dave Hedgehog said:

Not in season 1939/40 they weren’t. 😂

Because the clubs voted to abandon the season after only a handful of games. Obviously since you have such faith in the decision making process in 39/40 you'll wholeheartedly back the decision if clubs vote in favour of the SPFL proposal

I see having me on ignore continues to work out well for you.

Just now, The Dude said:

You don't reveal in it. You don't back it up. You don't rub Rangers fans nose in it. But more importantly if you were a fair minded football supporter never mind a Rangers fan, you don't believe it should happen.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So the team at the top of the table when the season ends isn't the champion?

Clearly the team at the top of the table when the season is called to a premature halt can not be the champion. You're not stupid so can only conclude you're being purposefully awkward because you're either a) not a Rangers fan b) a troll.

Just now, The Dude said:

Because the clubs voted to abandon the season after only a handful of games. Obviously since you have such faith in the decision making process in 39/40 you'll wholeheartedly back the decision if clubs vote in favour of the SPFL proposal

Your obsessed.

Just now, MacBoyd said:

You don't reveal in it. You don't back it up. You don't rub Rangers fans nose in it. But more importantly if you were a fair minded football supporter never mind a Rangers fan, you don't believe it should happen.

I forgot, we've all got to think the same way because we're all Rangers fans. How silly of me.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I lifted all the ignored on here. You weren’t the only one. I will pick and choose what I ignore on here. 

The clubs voted to abandon in 39/40? Did they? Can you show proof of that claim?

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

I think it's that you seem to be thriving on them being awarded it that's winding people up.

I don't think anyone's burying their head in the sand. It's a Rangers forum full of Rangers fans so it's fairly obvious that you constantly talking them up for the title will provoke reactions of a varying degree of annoyance.

1 minute ago, Amato said:

Clearly the team at the top of the table when the season is called to a premature halt can not be the champion. You're not stupid so can only conclude you're being purposefully awkward because you're either a) not a Rangers fan b) a troll.

Not being purposefully awkward at all. The clubs are currently voting on whether the team at the top of the table when the season is prematurely ended will be champions. 

Archived