Spfl want Points Per Game to decide leagues

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

I acknowledge all results. I think it should be void but would reluctantly give euro spots for current holders. Unfair on potential euro participants but hey ho it's either that or give it to last years. I would never give a title to a team who didnt win it though.

Null and void to me means that the European spots go to the teams that earned them the previous season.

It would be like starting this season again. I agree with you totally that a title cannot be handed out when it hasn't been won.

Just now, The Dude said:

celtic would get the CL place based on being the team at the top of the league when the season ended. 

Aye, not fair but sacrifices have to be made. At least to un won titles are handed out.

Just now, DW1872 said:

Null and void to me means that the European spots go to the teams that earned them the previous season.

It would be like starting this season again. I agree with you totally that a title cannot be handed out when it hasn't been won.

Yes absolutely I agree that's what I would make happen, however Scotland has decided that cant.

Just now, The Dude said:

And that would be based on their performance in the league in 19/20? 

Are you hard of learning? How many times to you need this explained? There are people that can help you mate.

Just now, MacBoyd said:

Are you hard of learning? How many times to you need this explained? There are people that can help you mate.

Well if you're telling me you'd void the league AND give them the CL place based on this season that you'd void, you'll need to explain it again because it doesn't make a fucking bit of sense. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Well if you're telling me you'd void the league AND give them the CL place based on this season that you'd void, you'll need to explain it again because it doesn't make a fucking bit of sense. 

Well you should re read what I said, process it, then come back.

Does the trophy give them access to potentially tens of millions of pounds? Or would that be the CL spot? 

It gives them a title they didnt win and draws them nearer to us.

I have, you said you'd void the season and award European places bases on the season you'd voided. 

I'd void it, but it wont happen. If positions stand no title should be given out. You really are a thick little man.

1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

I'd void it, but it wont happen. If positions stand no title should be given out. You really are a thick little man.

I don’t understand why that can’t happen. 

Season 19/20 no title due to Coronavirus pandemic*

Its that simple 👍

Just now, MacBoyd said:

They shouldn't there is no reason they should. Yes you are a thick little junkie.

You've already said their position should stand. That's the reason there. 

You can always rely on RM posters wheeling out the insults when they're floundering. 

Archived