Spfl want Points Per Game to decide leagues

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

Don't know why people engage this junkie looking fuck and tbh don't know why admin allow him to spout his pish. Fuck off to kerrydale street ya fenian fuck

LOL. Post a picture of yourself then and lets see what you look like?

Don't know why people engage this junkie looking fuck and tbh don't know why admin allow him to spout his pish. Fuck off to kerrydale street ya fenian fuck

It is getting difficult to post anything in the last few days without him having his say. There are many good, regular posters missing of late.

Got to the OT posted hunners of myself. Nothing to hide ya skinny fenian bastard

Then you'll have no problem posting another one, we can all see the handsome bastard you are.

Not being a fat cunt is suddenly a bad thing?

Just now, The Dude said:

Then you'll have no problem posting another one, we can all see the handsome bastard you are.

Not being a fat cunt is suddenly a bad thing?

I posted it in the OT so lurkers canny access it. This is the last time I reply to u. 

8 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

Goosefrabba amigo. 😎🙏💙

10 minutes ago, Sonnybear1972 said:

It’s sadly wasting my enjoyment of being on here .He was on all day yesterday and today  .It is just a complete mindfuck of tedium from him .24/7 without as much as a few hours break 😄

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

It’s sadly wasting my enjoyment of being on here .He was on all day yesterday and today  .It is just a complete mindfuck of tedium from him .24/7 without as much as a few hours break 😄

image.thumb.png.359a29c03a70ddc56f5009c218f22a75.png

Just now, eejay the dj said:

You call people that on here 

You would not say that to anyone’s face if they were about to rip your head off .And it’s coming to you ..Only a matter of time 

It certainly won't be you. 😁

Archived