Spfl want Points Per Game to decide leagues

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

If the remaining games can't be played? I'd most likely stick with the standings as is and dish out titles, relegations etc.

Why would you hand out a title? Does this need to be done?

• Replies 698
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cant believe the dude would hand the title to the tarriers, That's Mental and I have not seen anything that would back up his position apart from some kind of masochistic pleasure from being called a taig. 

:headwall:

Giving into them is not an option we have to hope that our board have discovered a backbone. 

1 minute ago, GWR1979 said:

Cant believe the dude would hand the title to the tarriers, That's Mental and I have not seen anything that would back up his position apart from some kind of masochistic pleasure from being called a taig. 

Giving into them is not an option we have to hope that our board have discovered a backbone. 

You like debating with him mind all day long mind 

1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

Why would you hand out a title? Does this need to be done?

The season needs to be ended. This is the way that does least damage to clubs. Even Rangers' proposal is based on finalising the season.

1 minute ago, GWR1979 said:

Just now, The Dude said:

The season needs to be ended. This is the way that does least damage to clubs. Even Rangers' proposal is based on finalising the season.

How does it do less damage to the league and clubs than doing the same and not gifting un won titles?

1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

What's the alternative let him spin his fenian shite unopposed?

Noise him up .Don’t debate any footballing issues with him ..It’s the same stuff all the time .The opposite view of any bear he is debating with .It’s getting beyond a joke now 

Thankfully at least one mod politely thinks  he is a hard on .

Just now, MacBoyd said:

How does it do less damage to the league and clubs than doing the same and not gifting un won titles?

Unless the season is voided, they'll win the title. The mental gymnastics of ending the season without it being declared void and somehow saying teams will have finished in the positions they are in, will get the financial rewards and European places for the position they are in but you can't say they were awarded the title is bizarre.

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Noise him up .Don’t debate any footballing issues with him ..It’s the same stuff all the time .The opposite view of any bear he is debating with .It’s getting beyond a joke now 

Fair enough.

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I thought I was 'protected'?

Just now, The Dude said:

Unless the season is voided, they'll win the title. The mental gymnastics of ending the season without it being declared void and somehow saying teams will have finished in the positions they are in, will get the financial rewards and European places for the position they are in but you can't say they were awarded the title is bizarre.

Giving them euro positions etc wouldn't be my choice but I can see the argument. A championship has to be won.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

So you'd acknowledge some results but not others? How does that work?

I acknowledge all results. I think it should be void but would reluctantly give euro spots for current holders. Unfair on potential euro participants but hey ho it's either that or give it to last years. I would never give a title to a team who didnt win it though.

17 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

You like debating with him mind all day long mind 

Don't really get what your saying. 

Dude has answered some of my posts and I have replied its a forum I dont like the abuse the guy gets especially the taig and fenian shite and having a go at aguy whos had issues about those issues is wrong and would never be said to his face. 

As for his strange position on giving the taigs the title well can't defend that but folk just  show themselves up with the uber prod shite. 

Just now, MacBoyd said:

I acknowledge all results. I think it should be void but would reluctantly give euro spots for current holders. Unfair on potential euro participants but hey ho it's either that or give it to last years. I would never give a title to a team who didnt win it though.

So it would be void - unless you're one of the teams in the Europeans spots, in which case it isn't void?

You wouldn't give a title to a team that hasn't won it, but you'd give Euro spots to teams that haven't won it?

Just now, The Dude said:

So it would be void - unless you're one of the teams in the Europeans spots, in which case it isn't void?

You wouldn't give a title to a team that hasn't won it, but you'd give Euro spots to teams that haven't won it?

You dont win a euro spot but yes for progression I'd be willing for the teams in those spots to gain European entry. Wouldn't be my preference, but null and void scares some too much and can't be talked about. However "winning" a title nah I'm not gifting a team that.

Just now, MacBoyd said:

You dont win a euro spot but yes for progression I'd be willing for the teams in those spots to gain European entry. Wouldn't be my preference, but null and void scares some too much and can't be talked about. However "winning" a title nah I'm not gifting a team that.

Would celtic get the CL spot?

Archived