Season Ticket Renewal Thread - FAQs in OP

18 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Daft question: is the MYGers Membership still available ? Tried to buy one just now but it wouldn't let me saying not available. I renewed  my season ticket separately. 

Available all year round I think mate, would just keep trying 

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Louden_Greg said:

Are you referring to having to email for the voucher?  I don’t really think that’s an onerous task. One email to ticketcentre@Rangers.co.uk from the registered email account and it’s put into your file. 

No, I sent the emails.  I then got told that it is on file.  What file?  I'm not aware that I have a file nor do the other members of my family.

6 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

No, I sent the emails.  I then got told that it is on file.  What file?  I'm not aware that I have a file nor do the other members of my family.

File/account  it’s what your information is held in so that the system knows what you have purchased.  That means you can use it when purchasing mygers - I think it says credit balance at check out.  So click that and apply the £25. 

everyone who has a Rangers number has a file/online account. 

12 minutes ago, Louden_Greg said:

File/account  it’s what your information is held in so that the system knows what you have purchased.  That means you can use it when purchasing mygers - I think it says credit balance at check out.  So click that and apply the £25. 

everyone who has a Rangers number has a file/online account. 

So how do I access these files?

9 hours ago, Louden_Greg said:

Are you referring to having to email for the voucher?  I don’t really think that’s an onerous task. One email to ticketcentre@Rangers.co.uk from the registered email account and it’s put into your file. 

Genuine question Greg,

say we dont sell out the season tickets to capacity by November (with or without every mygers members actually buying a seat) will this mean regards half season books, to buy one you have to pay £50 for mygers or to get arses on seats will this be waived in order that there wont be any (or as little as possible) empty seats in the ground? 

1 hour ago, JCDBigBear said:

So how do I access these files?

For what it's worth, the way I got into the info on my account was, click onto Rangers home page , then click on, either 'my account' if it's there or 'season' tickets' , box should come up requesting your Rangers number or email address and below it is a password box, once you've filled them init should take you to your account where there are options like , change details, cccs, and previous purchases. Hopefully you'll get the details there.

40 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

For what it's worth, the way I got into the info on my account was, click onto Rangers home page , then click on, either 'my account' if it's there or 'season' tickets' , box should come up requesting your Rangers number or email address and below it is a password box, once you've filled them init should take you to your account where there are options like , change details, cccs, and previous purchases. Hopefully you'll get the details there.

Did Rangers give you a password to enter the account?  They must have opened the account to add the £25 voucher so how do you find out the password?

2 hours ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Genuine question Greg,

say we dont sell out the season tickets to capacity by November (with or without every mygers members actually buying a seat) will this mean regards half season books, to buy one you have to pay £50 for mygers or to get arses on seats will this be waived in order that there wont be any (or as little as possible) empty seats in the ground? 

We are looking good for decent numbers but ignoring that.  The waiting list is there to grant access to the tickets in order of MyGers points. 

If hypothetically we didn’t sell out then in theory it would be a 0 MyGers point threshold for ST access for that season. 

in practice this is very unlikely to be the case with the numbers we are looking at. There is also an argument for lowering our total ST numbers a bit to allow flexibility and actually have some tickets for RSCs and general sale. 

1 minute ago, JCDBigBear said:

Greg, I assume that Rangers have opened an account for each of us.   So how do you enter them without a password?

If you have never accessed them you can do a password reset by putting your Rangers number and that will go to your registered email address. 

27 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Did Rangers give you a password to enter the account?  They must have opened the account to add the £25 voucher so how do you find out the password?

I am not too clever when it comes to computer stuff I just plod through but I believe you set your own  password when you open your account. If you can't remember it click on the ' forgotten password' link, and an link will be sent to your email address to allow you to reset password. Once you have done that you can get into your account and it should be in one of the various boxes, cccs , details etc.

Good luck.

3 minutes ago, rbt1548 said:

I am not too clever when it comes to computer stuff I just plod through but I believe you set your own  password when you open your account. If you can't remember it click on the ' forgotten password' link, and an link will be sent to your email address to allow you to reset password. Once you have done that you can get into your account and it should be in one of the various boxes, cccs , details etc.

Good luck.

Cheers mate.    I'm the same about computers.   Never had a computer lesson and  just get by with trial and error.    I've never accessed the account as I never knew I had one.   I won't bother now because I am not opening up three new log-ins just for the voucher.s.      I have enough crap without having 3 new log-ins.    This MyGers idea is utter bollocks anyway  in my opinion.   If they had simply sent me a voucher then I'd have used it.

5 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

Cheers mate.    I'm the same about computers.   Never had a computer lesson and  just get by with trial and error.    I've never accessed the account as I never knew I had one.   I won't bother now because I am not opening up three new log-ins just for the voucher.s.      I have enough crap without having 3 new log-ins.    This MyGers idea is utter bollocks anyway  in my opinion.   If they had simply sent me a voucher then I'd have used it.

I agree re the MyGers stuff, sometimes things get over thought .

Just one thing re your account, if you're not sure if you have one you could try setting up one, once you put in your Rangers No. to open the account and if you already have an account the number will be recognised and it will tell you you have one, if this is the case just type your email address into the forgotten password bit and they should send you a link to access it.

A lot of it is trial and error with me too, that and throwing the rattle out the pram:sarcasm:

Hope you get sorted.

29 minutes ago, JCDBigBear said:

How have you renewed your st etc , thought everything was online only now 

13 hours ago, JCDBigBear said:

Who thought up the MyGers scheme Greg?  

There isn’t one person. It was a multi department collaborative process that used industry experts to help form it. 

A club our size having a membership was an inevitability. 

Archived