Do the club take legal action regarding this title ?

Bad Robot

Do the club take legal action regarding this title ?  

318 members have voted

1. 1. Do the club take legal action regarding this title ?

• Yes
    • No
    • Abstaining

5 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Davis was a joke for a large percentage of that season

Davis is great in Europe for us for some reason. On the big pitches, the open spaces, it's like he's got his legs of 10-years ago back.

Then against Hamilton at Ibrox he's slower than fuck knows what and hiding. 

Don't get it. Infuriating. 

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

Davis is great in Europe for us for some reason. On the big pitches, the open spaces, it's like he's got his legs of 10-years ago back.

Then against Hamilton at Ibrox he's slower than fuck knows what and hiding. 

Don't get it. Infuriating. 

He's like that in Europe because clubs in other European league's give you space and allow that kind of football.

In Scotland they kick you to absolute fuck and that is why Aribo suffers domestically and Hagi was getting fouled constantly

Davis is fucking shite though and I wish he would retire 

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

He's like that in Europe because clubs in other European league's give you space and allow that kind of football.

In Scotland they kick you to absolute fuck and that is why Aribo suffers domestically and Hagi was getting fouled constantly

Davis is fucking shite though and I wish he would retire 

Aye but Porto, Feyenoord, Braga, Basel etc would play against a Hamilton that would set up the same way and still utterly destroy them with ease and not really change their way of play,

I mind after we beat Braga at Ibrox, then away to St Johnstone and St Johnstone were hacking away, sticking to our men, moving the ball slow and I said to my mate that Braga team the other night would fuck this St Johnstone team 4-0 easy - I don't get why we can't

Just now, British_Empire said:

Aye but Porto, Feyenoord, Braga, Basel etc would play against a Hamilton that would set up the same way and still utterly destroy them with ease and not really change their way of play,

Weird when you put it like that and I agree. 

but I also don’t think Hamilton turn up against Porto the way they turn up against us 

just one big fucking shit show tbh 

Just now, British_Empire said:

Aye but those teams don't have a captain that admits to being a shitebag surrounded by shitebags

2 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

That's true. He epitomises everything that's wrong with us on the park. 

Ryan Jack is my captain

You could see the pain he was experiencing after the league cup final against them and the form he was in just before the winter break was exceptional.

People slagged him for crying after that final but I would rather see that than nothing at all. Also I can't mind if it was that game or the game at celtic park but he put a tackle in at running pace in one of those games and I thought he'd fucked his leg the way it dragged. Got up and walked it off though

3 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Ryan Jack is my captain

You could see the pain he was experiencing after the league cup final against them and the form he was in just before the winter break was exceptional.

People slagged him for crying after that final but I would rather see that than nothing at all. Also I can't mind if it was that game or the game at celtic park but he put a tackle in at running pace in one of those games and I thought he'd fucked his leg the way it dragged. Got up and walked it off though

Ryan Jack is far too powderpuff for me.

Not a bad player, he's ok but he's like Hemdani for me - a bit of a luxury and tidy enough on the ball but no real steel about him or someone to drag the team through a game.

The same cunts that slag him for crying in the final are the same fuckers that say the players don't care. Most of them don't tbh but that's not the point. 

Give me Ryan Jack's reaction even if the tarriers get a laugh out of it over Tav walking about emotionless or even worse cunts like O'Halloran hugging the tarrier players after they beat us

1 minute ago, British_Empire said:

Not a bad player, he's ok but he's like Hemdani for me - a bit of a luxury and tidy enough on the ball but no real steel about him or someone to drag the team through a game.

The same cunts that slag him for crying in the final are the same fuckers that say the players don't care. Most of them don't tbh but that's not the point. 

Give me Ryan Jack's reaction even if the tarriers get a laugh out of it over Tav walking about emotionless or even worse cunts like O'Halloran hugging the tarrier players after they beat us

For me Jack has grit. I can see him in a winning team. He can be captain material if he steps it up. 

Himself along with McGregor are the only real contenders for captain.

4 minutes ago, Born Sinner said:

For me Jack has grit. I can see him in a winning team. He can be captain material if he steps it up. 

It's a matter of opinions but I just don't see it myself. 

I've been wrong before about players for sure. I thought he was gonna prove me wrong this season ... from the start of the season up until December I thought he was excellent, but he reverted to type.

I'm back to being meh on him and wondering if it was just an extended purple patch of form. 

We need a couple of right good central midfielders, the ones we've got are decent enough on their day but you can't rely on them to do it consistently or have the intelligence to break teams down.

13 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

He's the only one currently in that team I would give the armband to

In an ideal world most of those players wouldn't be at the club though 

10 minutes ago, British_Empire said:

We need a couple of right good central midfielders, the ones we've got are decent enough on their day but you can't rely on them to do it consistently or have the intelligence to break teams down.

Fully agree here mate. Our midfield can put in a shift on it's day. But there is a lack of flair in there. The kind of players that can change a game with a dangerous pass. 

These won't come cheap barring the rare gem. Last 2 seasons our midfield has been filled with frees and loans. We need to see serious investment in this area. 

2 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Fully agree here mate. Our midfield can put in a shift on it's day. But there is a lack of flair in there. The kind of players that can change a game with a dangerous pass. 

These won't come cheap barring the rare gem. Last 2 seasons our midfield has been filled with frees and loans. We need to see serious investment in this area. 

Buzzing to sign Hagi only for Gerrard to stick him on the wing. 

I genuinely believe we had a better footballing side than celtic this year but we couldn't deal with the hatchet men in the league

We had a better run of games after Xmas than them and we blew it :lol:

We not only pissed it up the wall we knocked the wall down and buried the fucking thing 

8 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I genuinely believe we had a better footballing side than celtic this year but we couldn't deal with the hatchet men in the league

We not only pissed it up the wall we knocked the wall down and buried the fucking thing 

When you have our captain admitting in a match programme they can't deal with players getting in thier faces, what chance do you have against the hatchet men. 

35 minutes ago, Born Sinner said:

If he wasn’t a rat bastard then maybe McGregor would be a contender

4 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

You’re in a pisser today mate 😂

cant disagree with what your saying either 

Have been for months mate the whole thing is depressing as fuck, absolutely scunnered with the whole club from top to bottom. 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

Way back at the start of the season everyone was saying December will make or break our season, and we skooshed it apart from blowing a 2 goal lead at Pittodrie. 

It perplexes me how we've went from managers who shat the bed against selik but are now stuck with a guy that knows how to beat them but has Aberdeen and Kilmarnock (no Hertz next season lol) chewing on his Achilles. 

I honestly dread to think of the state of us next season.

At least Morelos will go, the first team Already needed a centre half, at least 2 quality midfielders and two creative players in wide or two number 10 positions already.

Throw in the fact that current players had been thrown under multiple buses and a Manager who admitted he had ran out of ideas.

18 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

I honestly dread to think of the state of us next season.

At least Morelos will go, the first team Already needed a centre half, at least 2 quality midfielders and two creative players in wide or two number 10 positions already.

Throw in the fact that current players had been thrown under multiple buses and a Manager who admitted he had ran out of ideas.

Lewis Ferguson to take over from Alfredo and be the red card guy, and Lyndon Dykes up front. 

HWFG. 

Archived