Stewart Robertson.... Again

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

To be clear.  If you are unable to defend our supporters from arseholes at UEFA and fare or whatever other group we have up our arses, then YOURE not welcome at my club. 

The last few days is probably the first time I have felt properly embarrassed by some supporters of our great club.  And it’s not one or two.  Our players taking a knee or using their fist is clearly

This same fud invites Rangers/ Unionist hating/SNP MP Humza Yousaf to Ibrox. Who is he to say who we can and cannot support. I support equal rights, I do not support Marxism Black clenched fists thoug

Posted Images

Just now, GOAT said:

To be clear.  If you are unable to defend our supporters from arseholes at UEFA and fare or whatever other group we have up our arses, then YOURE not welcome at my club. 

I use to despise the sunbed kid bain, Robertson is x 2 

WeeJacksonRFC likes this
3 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Never been a Robertson  fan but dropped a right clanger here.

Should  leave the PR  to David Graham 

Pretty sure all PR from the club goes through him. It's not like a club twitter account where any cunt can log into it and post whatever.

Bad Robot likes this
41 minutes ago, GOAT said:

"To be clear, if you say the status quo cannot hold but your need for change diminishes, then you are not welcome to run our club"

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Pretty sure all PR from the club goes through him. It's not like a club twitter account where any cunt can log into it and post whatever.

There's LOADS of people with access to the club Twitter account. All of the media staff do (or at least did). There's also a dedicated social media guy. It's not David Graham who is tweeting from the club account.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There's LOADS of people with access to the club Twitter account. All of the media staff do (or at least did). There's also a dedicated social media guy. It's not David Graham who is tweeting from the club account.

Didn't mean that if you read it back properly. I know all the social media guys have access to the twitter account. I meant the official PR statement releases go through Graham.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Didn't mean that if you read it back properly. I know all the social media guys have access to the twitter account. I meant the official PR statement releases go through Graham.

Aye, he'll sign off on them - maybe write a few but it's not necessarily a hands on role. That said, if Robertson says he's putting X out, Graham has little power to stop that.

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Nobody has racially abused any of our players, on our side anyway. 

Would that specky rodent be saying the same if we had an Irish republican playing at the club? 

I agree, that's where I think it's a clumsy statement.

It isn't accusing our fans of it but it can be interpreted as having a go.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Doesn't read like that at all, it's a terribly worded statement. 

There's literally no part of that that can be interpreted as the club suggesting one of our fans had racially abused anyone

"Alfredo Morelos was the victim of racist abuse via social media on Friday evening. This hate crime is now subject of a police investigation.

"This is unacceptable, cannot be tolerated and must be condemned by everyone in Scottish football and society as a whole."

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

"Furthermore, as a club, we stand firmly behind our players who have taken a knee prior to recent games. This is a strong stance against racism.

We will work tirelessly to protect our players every single day and will not tolerate the abuse or hatred that some have had to endure in recent days.

To be clear, if you are unable to support our players, regardless of their background, you are not welcome at Ibrox. Rangers is a club for all."

Are selik fans welcome at Ibrox? 

Which part of that suggests that a Rangers fan racially abused Morelos? Which phrase or sentence is it thats the offending one?