Stewart Robertson.... Again

falkirkNS

This same fud invites Rangers/ Unionist hating/SNP MP Humza Yousaf to Ibrox. Who is he to say who we can and cannot support. I support equal rights, I do not support Marxism Black clenched fists though... BLM campaign has been hijacked by left wing propaganda. I do not support that. That does not make me racist albeit this is the left wing propaganda when you disagree you are automatically labelled racist... This edjit us going to cause more division, never mind Goldson... shame him and the board bend over backwards and take it from the SPhell... anything protestant/unionist related the board cant distance them selves quick enough... 33 years I've followed with passion the Rangers, no 2 Bob snowflake or player will change that.

This tosser should concentrate on the beasts peadophile cover ups and tainted titles.... I forgot we fucking took it and surrendered.

Hes played himself a shite card here, despise that cunt.

FB_IMG_1595280851743.jpg

• Replies 780
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be clear.  If you are unable to defend our supporters from arseholes at UEFA and fare or whatever other group we have up our arses, then YOURE not welcome at my club. 

Just now, GOAT said:

To be clear.  If you are unable to defend our supporters from arseholes at UEFA and fare or whatever other group we have up our arses, then YOURE not welcome at my club. 

I use to despise the sunbed kid bain, Robertson is x 2 

3 minutes ago, southcoastbear said:

Never been a Robertson  fan but dropped a right clanger here.

Should  leave the PR  to David Graham 

Pretty sure all PR from the club goes through him. It's not like a club twitter account where any cunt can log into it and post whatever.

1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Pretty sure all PR from the club goes through him. It's not like a club twitter account where any cunt can log into it and post whatever.

Could be right but sometimes you really do wonder with the amount of own goals our board seem to serve up.

41 minutes ago, GOAT said:

"To be clear, if you say the status quo cannot hold but your need for change diminishes, then you are not welcome to run our club"

6 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

There's LOADS of people with access to the club Twitter account. All of the media staff do (or at least did). There's also a dedicated social media guy. It's not David Graham who is tweeting from the club account.

3 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There's LOADS of people with access to the club Twitter account. All of the media staff do (or at least did). There's also a dedicated social media guy. It's not David Graham who is tweeting from the club account.

Didn't mean that if you read it back properly. I know all the social media guys have access to the twitter account. I meant the official PR statement releases go through Graham.

Just now, esquire8 said:

Didn't mean that if you read it back properly. I know all the social media guys have access to the twitter account. I meant the official PR statement releases go through Graham.

Aye, he'll sign off on them - maybe write a few but it's not necessarily a hands on role. That said, if Robertson says he's putting X out, Graham has little power to stop that.

It's a bit ham-fisted in it's "cover-all" nature, but the sentiment is absolutely right. Racially abuse ANY player and don't bother coming back. 

It reads to me like if we keep ourselves clean and show that we are tackling an issue publicly then we can start calling them out when they continue to abuse out players based on their ethnicity, as at the moment the reply seems to be "big bad racist/ sectarian Rangers" and we don't want to allow them to deflect as they usually so. 

I do  agree it does look like it is shifting the Morelos abuse blame onto our own fans, which is counter productive and we should be highlighting exactly where the abuse came from and using it as a chance to put our supporters in a more positive light rather than the way the message has come across as there are already plenty out there who want to taint us with this brush.

Absolutely, there is no room for racism but that message should be made clear that it goes for ALL supporters who visit Ibrox, not just our fans. 

Our PR does need to improve. Hate to admit it but we are light years behind them in that regard. 

12 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

It's a bit ham-fisted in it's "cover-all" nature, but the sentiment is absolutely right. Racially abuse ANY player and don't bother coming back. 

Nobody has racially abused any of our players, on our side anyway. 

Would that specky rodent be saying the same if we had an Irish republican playing at the club? 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Would that specky rodent be saying the same if we had an Irish republican playing at the club? 

The clubs statement hasn't suggested anyone on our side has.

3 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

I agree, that's where I think it's a clumsy statement.

It isn't accusing our fans of it but it can be interpreted as having a go.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Doesn't read like that at all, it's a terribly worded statement. 

There's literally no part of that that can be interpreted as the club suggesting one of our fans had racially abused anyone

"Alfredo Morelos was the victim of racist abuse via social media on Friday evening. This hate crime is now subject of a police investigation.

"This is unacceptable, cannot be tolerated and must be condemned by everyone in Scottish football and society as a whole."

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There's literally no part of that that can be interpreted as the club suggesting one of our fans had racially abused anyone

"Alfredo Morelos was the victim of racist abuse via social media on Friday evening. This hate crime is now subject of a police investigation.

"This is unacceptable, cannot be tolerated and must be condemned by everyone in Scottish football and society as a whole."

"Furthermore, as a club, we stand firmly behind our players who have taken a knee prior to recent games. This is a strong stance against racism.

We will work tirelessly to protect our players every single day and will not tolerate the abuse or hatred that some have had to endure in recent days.

To be clear, if you are unable to support our players, regardless of their background, you are not welcome at Ibrox. Rangers is a club for all."

Are selik fans welcome at Ibrox? 

2 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

"Furthermore, as a club, we stand firmly behind our players who have taken a knee prior to recent games. This is a strong stance against racism.

We will work tirelessly to protect our players every single day and will not tolerate the abuse or hatred that some have had to endure in recent days.

To be clear, if you are unable to support our players, regardless of their background, you are not welcome at Ibrox. Rangers is a club for all."

Which part of that suggests that a Rangers fan racially abused Morelos? Which phrase or sentence is it thats the offending one?

8 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Jesus fucking wept.

I don’t even know who the Rangers fans are nowadays and who the filth fans are.

Nothing in that statement is contentious. Nothing.

“Are selik fans welcome at ibrox” - yes, if they pay their money, are respectful, and stay quiet whilst we hump their team.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Which part of that suggests that a Rangers fan racially abused Morelos? Which phrase or sentence is it thats the offending one?

"To be clear, if you are unable to support our players, regardless of their background, you are not welcome at Ibrox. Rangers is a club for all."

It is suggesting Goldson has been racially abused by Rangers fans. 

1 minute ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

"To be clear, if you are unable to support our players, regardless of their background, you are not welcome at Ibrox. Rangers is a club for all."

It is suggesting Goldson has been racially abused by Rangers fans. 

That is utter bullshit.

They are saying if you can’t respect our players feelings then fuck off.

Archived