* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Aberdeen captain Shinnie slating Brown and Lustig for their classless celebrations after the game, taunting Ferguson. Would that be anything to do with whom he's related to ? I'd wager yes it was. Classless mhanky bastards....

Lustig is a player if we were clever enough,could target next OF game 

He is shite and will probably be the first to commit a bad tackle 

Absolutely detest  him with equal measure with Shrek and Thumb .As you say classless but they know they can get away with what they please

2 hours ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Aberdeen captain Shinnie slating Brown and Lustig for their classless celebrations after the game, taunting Ferguson. Would that be anything to do with whom he's related to ? I'd wager yes it was. Classless mhanky bastards....

anti British protestant racism .Heard sturgeon is  cutting short her trip short to London where she is sorting out brexit to carry out a full enquiry 

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Lustig slips under the radar in terms of being and acting like a cunt in that celtic team. Him and his shite paedo tash’ need taken down a peg or two.

Im not sure what these cunts were like before they went to that shit hole. 

But within a few months after they join they are vile ignorant classless cunts, no respect, nothing from them, they are gracious not in victory or defeat. 

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Lustig slips under the radar in terms of being and acting like a cunt in that celtic team. Him and his shite paedo tash’ need taken down a peg or two.

With how we are progressing under Gerrard, I think it will be us taking him and the rest of the scum bags down. 

Can't trust anyone else in Scottish football to do it. 

6 hours ago, Kaydubya11 said:

The worst thing about it is that neither was punished as Candeias was. What Candeias did wasn't any worse, yet we lose him for a match whilst they go unpunished.  

Archived