* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That caller almost told the Truth just before the end...

"It's unhealthy...." ...then stopped short finishing what could have been.. "That ma team is no top anymore"....

They have had 4 years of us being not even in the same league to challenge them..and this season so far we have managed to get above them and this is what is happening to them...

It's no lie that when we do 55 the suicide rate amongst the tarriers will sky rocket...:rofl:

41 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Can see them dropping points tomorrow at Motherwell, only manged two draws in last two visits to Fir Park.

Also, Boyata looking to be injured for it. He's not great but Simunovic is worse.

Aw I hope to fuck you're right son:lol:

It's a very real possibility btw, Motherwell always have a right good go at them and were hard done to last season against them. A draw for them and a win for us will please me.

7 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Aw I hope to fuck you're right son:lol:

It's a very real possibility btw, Motherwell always have a right good go at them and were hard done to last season against them. A draw for them and a win for us will please me.

Here's fucking hoping mate. 

The hammer throwing bastards better at least leave a few bloody noses and bruises like they do when they play us. 

:tu:

10 minutes ago, Drumloyal said:

Here's fucking hoping mate. 

The hammer throwing bastards better at least leave a few bloody noses and bruises like they do when they play us. 

:tu:

Motherwell always give them a decent game at Fir park so fingers crossed mate.

Has everyone watched a different Motherwell from me? 

Last snippets of them I seen against taigs they stood off, gave 10 yards space, allowed players to waltz through...

(Albeit I am goin back 2 yearsish)

7 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

Last snippets of them I seen against taigs they stood off, gave 10 yards space, allowed players to waltz through...

Probably mate, since they're talking about the Motherwell games from last year and you're talking about Motherwell games from 2 years ago

21 hours ago, cushynumber said:

posting something like that again will invoke a permanent ban

Can I post the below pic

19 hours ago, born a blue nose said:

First thing that happened in our group chat was one of the members heeds getting photoshopped over wee jays

Then ma heed got photoshopped over torbits wanking aff the other pal :lol:

Who gives a fuck man, the day a picture offends me the day a give it up 

You are welcome

17 hours ago, Bronzy said:

Can someone PM me the photo that was posted?

My curiosity has gotten the better of me :lol: 

You got it yet 

18 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

The Motherwell side 2 years ago only narrowly lost at Fir park, 1st game they pulled back to 1-1. The second game they came very close to being the first team to beat Rodgers side domestically when they were 3-2 up then the beggars equalised and got a controversial penalty to win at the end, that's hardly standing off them.

Admittedly they took a few pumpings at the piggery though but most (myself included) are saying they make it difficult at Fir park.

15 hours ago, magic8ball said:

i know .these fuckers are blinkered .players being booked and suspended for blowing kisses .

morelos and others racking up yellows for being fouled .

I bet we have had more harsh bookings than they have had actual bookings 

Well they are the "fairest" team in the league going by the fair play table.

I found it surprising as well considering broonaldo elbows some cunt every three headers but I am just being paranoid and bigoted.

7 minutes ago, Malvern said:

Well they are the "fairest" team in the league going by the fair play table.

I found it surprising as well considering broonaldo elbows some cunt every three headers but I am just being paranoid and bigoted.

even fans of other teams have noticed broonaldo gets a different level of treatment from the refs 

Archived