Kenny settling in nicely

Boab

FOOTBALL NEWS

MILLER EASING IN AT RANGERS

Rangers striker Kenny Miller claims it has been "so easy" to return to Ibrox for the second time in his career.

The Scotland international played under Dick Advocaat during the 2000/01 season before moving to Wolves.

A spell at Celtic followed before Walter Smith snapped the 28-year-old up from Derby at the end of the season in a controversial move which has found favour with few Light Blues supporters.

After joining up with his Ibrox team-mates at the club's Murray Park training complex earlier in the week, Miller insists his second spell as a Rangers player has begun smoothly.

"It's been so easy to come back," he told Rangers World. "I've not had any nerves at all.

"Obviously when you move to a new club and you don't know anybody then it's a different ball game.

"There is a settling-in period but it's not been like that here.

"I know the majority of the lads, from playing against them and playing with them with the national team.

"And there are still some people here from my first time around.

"I know all the coaches and the management, so it's been easy to come straight in."

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/...p;TEAMHD=soccer

That's nice eh? :rolleyes:

K Miller settling in. Well sadly we signed him so I hope he has a fantastic season, but will not be holding my breath. A very big gamble by WS who knew how the fans felt about him.

He was spotted in an italian restaurant last night with his mrs, we were in the pub next door. 2 of my mates seen him.

K Miller settling in. Well sadly we signed him so I hope he has a fantastic season, but will not be holding my breath. A very big gamble by WS who knew how the fans felt about him.

Get working with Boyd or Velicka and give us our first decent partnership for years Kenny and I and the majority will back you

(tu)

He was spotted in an italian restaurant last night with his mrs, we were in the pub next door. 2 of my mates seen him.

*waits for Boab to come thundering in at that word*

Get working with Boyd or Velicka and give us our first decent partnership for years Kenny and I and the majority will back you

dont include me in that majority

i hate the wee dick with a passion

Fuck it, he's here now.

I'm hoping he features less than Buffel did last season but I aint going to let my hatred for that donky spoil my summer.

Hope he dies a slow and painful death. (tu)

I have a real problem with this post

I feel the same way as the majority of us do, with regards to Miller.

But wishing a slow and painful death on somebody is just disgusting.

Tear into me all you want, but if you wish that on anybody then I truly question how you can sleep at night.

With regards to the opening post it's surely a good thing that he's finding it easy to settle in.

At the end of the day we spent 2 million on him, and if he is finding it easy to settle in then that will surely only help him to perform on the park?

Hope he dies a slow and painful death. (tu)

I have a real problem with this post

I feel the same way as the majority of us do, with regards to Miller.

But wishing a slow and painful death on somebody is just disgusting.

Tear into me all you want, but if you wish that on anybody then I truly question how you can sleep at night.

With regards to the opening post it's surely a good thing that he's finding it easy to settle in.

At the end of the day we spent 2 million on him, and if he is finding it easy to settle in then that will surely only help him to perform on the park?

Does wishing him a quick and exhilirating death deserve the same moral questioning?

He may have the same sexual habits as Michael Hutchence.

It's how the kinky footballing whore would have wanted it....

I was walking Rino at the time! :mutley:

*Reminds me to find my Italian phrase book, think Mum took it on holiday*

I was walking Rino at the time! :lol:

*Reminds me to find my Italian phrase book, think Mum took it on holiday*

Boab. Is that guy in your avatar the pompous tart who goes around telling everyone to stop buying chicken raised in battery farms?

This 'chef' thing is just getting bizarre.

That last guy you had looked like a peopdophile but I'd imagine he had a concept on how welfare families have to budget their weekly shopping.

Boab. Is that guy in your avatar the pompous tart who goes around telling everyone to stop buying chicken raised in battery farms?

This 'chef' thing is just getting bizarre.

That last guy you had looked like a peopdophile but I'd imagine he had a concept on how welfare families have to budget their weekly shopping.

Pompus tart! Its amazing how we pigeon hole posh people :lol: but I do it too! And aye, Hugh Fearnley.

Well, the last one was Rick Stein who's ten times the legend the other guy is! And he is more a fish guy, you rarely see him with fish and he doesn't speak about 'welfare families have to budget their weekly shopping.'

But it is a shame that 'welfare families' - your words - have to resort to chicken who's been dealt with animal abuse. (If it was a dog, many of us would be in outrage but since its a chicken then its ok it seems.) The Supermarkets should do a lot more to reduce prices on quality foods or the public...rather than sell things that have '34% meat content' for example. That isn't even meat ffs!

But, naw, I've became quite big on food from the start of the year. One life and want the best quality, locally if best possible food and generally away from supermarkets for the most part.

Don't worry, Jamie and Gordon are next for the avatar!