Daniel Cousin

nvager

According to WMc have the premiership were after him, he has all the attributes to be a class striker, shame he is such a moody lazy cunt, i can see a pay off coming soon.

The Lens fans attacked his car at the end there, you can get away with a lot in football but not trying a leg to me is the biggest no no.

We wont get anywhere near 3 for him now, maybe 1.5 tops because of his shit attitude. WS should never have played him in the closing games, if his attitude was shite during games then you have to wonder how bad it was in training. Blind faith perhaps? Only if he had selected Boyd first we could have been celebrating a title.

Nah somebody will buy him, don't forget most managers are ex players and we all know professional footballers are not the sharpest tools. Some manager crying out for quality at a relatively cheap price for the EPL will buy him thinking he can turn his attitude round. Unfortunate thing is it will probably be mid - late August.

It will not be easy to get rid of cousin because of way he acted in his last few games have put some clubs of him. Meant be he was goin be exchanged for Davis but because of his senting of in Europe and his lazy attuide that put Fullham of in signing him. I reckin he might of coast us not getting Davis.

We wont get anywhere near 3 for him now, maybe 1.5 tops because of his shit attitude. WS should never have played him in the closing games, if his attitude was shite during games then you have to wonder how bad it was in training. Blind faith perhaps? Only if he had selected Boyd first we could have been celebrating a title.

I agree.

The shame is he is a loony but how mant CF can actually play that type of single striker role?

Boyd? Lafferty? Miller? JCD? Novo? Naismith? Mculloch?

Nah- didnt think so.

So if nobody wants him then keep him.

I wouldnt have him in the reserves. Fuck him. I would sack him if it was possible.

So much for footballers being modern day slaves. I thought slaves were held against their will and forced to work. We can't get this lazy cnut to work and can't get rid of the basta*d.

I Cousin had Novo's attitude he would be a quality player, who probably would of had a pretty good career in the upper reaches of the game.

Sadly he doesn't have the attitude or effort.

And in turn, if Nacho could play the way Cousin plays on his day, mixed with the wee mans attitude, i'd say the best Striker in the SPL.

when cousin decides to kick his arse he is as good as any other striker we have.

sadly he got into his head that he was prem bound. and like a wee boy decided fuk this club, o how it backfired

maybe stoke? apparently they havent been able to attract anyone to the club so if would be perfect - they are desperate, we are desperate, mon bain, get it done!

That`s the thing we can only dream about - Stoke C,stupid enough to take both McCulloch and Cousin ...

cousin can GTF. Useless lazy prick. If he had bothered trying last year we would be champions now. Some of the games we dropped points in he just wasnt interested. Scored some important goals for us and has talent but hes a tosser. I am still pissed with fifa for blocking his transfer. Ridiculous rule that gets bent for bigger clubs ie mascherano to liverpool but not for the smaller clubs. Can we not sure them for loss of earnings as we had a deal for £3m in jan but now we will be lucky if we get half that.