Last year with Umbro

Another new set of strips next season then?

Sure will be mate...

Ever feel your financial loyalty is being questioned... ;)

No questions mate, I won't buy a strip that that cunt miller will wear.

best word EVER!

I think we have overtaken Man Yoo in terms of kit release ridiculousness

To be honest, I don't mind us releasing new kits.

Obviously it's difficult for people to be able to buy them all (especially those with young families) but retail is one aspect of the club that can bring in the kind of money we require to compete.

Such a financial burden for supporters should be accompanied with incentives though. Why not a strip membership scheme with discounts for regular buyers/families? Also, people would be less likely to criticise if the club stood together with the fans on more issues instead of standing apart.

To be honest, I don't mind us releasing new kits.

Obviously it's difficult for people to be able to buy them all (especially those with young families) but retail is one aspect of the club that can bring in the kind of money we require to compete.

Such a financial burden for supporters should be accompanied with incentives though. Why not a strip membership scheme with discounts for regular buyers/families? Also, people would be less likely to criticise if the club stood together with the fans on more issues instead of standing apart.

Or how about do what other clubs do and release the home and 3rd kit one year and the 2nd strip the next year, keep it alternating year after year, thats less of a ball ache than 3 brand new tops a year

Or how about do what other clubs do and release the home and 3rd kit one year and the 2nd strip the next year, keep it alternating year after year, thats less of a ball ache than 3 brand new tops a year

Indeed. There is no need for 3 new strips each season.

Maximising revenue is all well and good but care should be taken not to alienate the fans. I don't think that care is being taken even if it is understandable why we do release new kits so often.

Sure will be mate...

Does that mean you also wouldn't support a team that that c*nt miller plays for ..... it is a loigcal step, after all.

Obviously i doubt it but .... ahh this is turning into another KM thread.

There is no law saying you must buy the new Rangers top everytime it comes out - if you are aganst them bringing a new one out.....just don't buy it.

Sure will be mate...

Does that mean you also wouldn't support a team that that c*nt miller plays for ..... it is a logical step, after all.

Obviously i doubt it but .... ahh this is turning into another KM thread.

In what way would that be a logical step?

Hopefully it will change to Adidas or Nike. So annoying going to all the big sports shops in Vegas and seeing nothing but Celtic strips in the Nike shops. Where the feck are huge Umbro superstores? Nowhere, it's a merchandising flop going with Umbro.

Hopefully it will change to Adidas or Nike. So annoying going to all the big sports shops in Vegas and seeing nothing but Celtic strips in the Nike shops. Where the feck are huge Umbro superstores? Nowhere, it's a merchandising flop going with Umbro.

thankfully i did not see this, would of totally ruined my holiday!

sooner we get rid of umbro the better their kits are awful except for the new home kit which i really like. Would love adidas but we will probably renew with umbro. Nike own umbro but that doesnt mean umbro will cease as a brand so we could still be stuck with them next year.

i understand nike are wanting a piece of the rangers pie again. they were disappointed to loose the rangers strip sales when rangers ceased the agreement and started manufacturing their own strips. having both the the old firm they would rake it in. i also understand they'll change the celtic home top to green and grey stripes, so all the stains wont show up as easily. c'mon bhoys a wee trip to the laundrette once a week would'nt hurt (i know i mentioned laundrette, i appreiciate most beggars dont own a washing machine)