For the Partick Thistle supporting Rangers fans amongst us

GOAT

Big strathclyde derby on Saturday, are you all looking forward to it?

Hot off the press.............IT AIN'T YOUR CLUB!

Aint Murray's either. Or yours, nor mine.

His sig is pretty shit but it's in no way any less insulting than some on here saying 'such and such' aren't welcome at our club.

What the fuck is this doing on here.

BTW Thistle gave me one of my happiest memories when I watched them at the Rangers end of Hampden destroy the dark side 4.1 in a certain league cup final. [a lot of my mates were Jags fans].

did you not go to gers game that day

BTW Thistle gave me one of my happiest memories when I watched them at the Rangers end of Hampden destroy the dark side 4.1 in a certain league cup final. [a lot of my mates were Jags fans].

Like I said a lot of my mates were Jags fans [i managed to turn a few] and coming from Maryhill I decided to take a day off from Ibrox that day, and by fuck was I glad I did.

The Jags were supposed to take it up the arse that day, but the dark sides parrallel universe decided to pay them a visit on that occasion, :D the fuckin' look of shock on those cunts coupons that day will live with me forever, it took them until about 20mins from the end before they reverted to type,and started throwing missiles at the thistle supporters, but they may as well have thrown bombs for all the good it done, the Jags supporters were invinsible that day.

Rumour has it that there was a mass exodus at HT from Ibrox as Rangers fans tried to get to Hampden :lol:

Maryhill was some place to be that night I can tell you. :beer1::beer1::beer1:

Like I said a lot of my mates were Jags fans [i managed to turn a few] and coming from Maryhill I decided to take a day off from Ibrox that day, and by fuck was I glad I did.

The Jags were supposed to take it up the arse that day, but the dark sides parrallel universe decided to pay them a visit on that occasion, :D the fuckin' look of shock on those cunts coupons that day will live with me forever, it took them until about 20mins from the end before they reverted to type,and started throwing missiles at the thistle supporters, but they may as well have thrown bombs for all the good it done, the Jags supporters were invinsible that day.

Rumour has it that there was a mass exodus at HT from Ibrox as Rangers fans tried to get to Hampden :lol:

thats true my dad told me that bears left early

my big regret was my mate had 12 tickets for raith end at ibrox and we all got offered them i just couldnt go and watch them bassas if its not against bears but in hindsight i wish i did

thats true my dad told me that bears left early

my big regret was my mate had 12 tickets for raith end at ibrox and we all got offered them i just couldnt go and watch them bassas if its not against bears but in hindsight i wish i did

Yea mate that was another great final that didn't involve the Gers. :lol: