Famous Rangers fans

demise

And who could forget Robert Duval, with the picture of him holding up the "No Surrender" (I think) scarf.

Although going by the stick he got for that, I don't think he'll be supporting Rangers now.

:scot:

The scarf said "Keep Ulster Protestant". Cracking pic that, wish I still had it.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how did the jamie redknapp/frank lampard connection come about??

always thought redknapp was a bit of a tool but if he is a rangers fan hes went up in my estimiations

also kenneth branagh, drew carey, toadie fae nighbours and clive anderson all seem strange

but the are all good guys in my book if its true

always thought redknapp was a bit of a tool but if he is a rangers fan hes went up in my estimiations

I remember Jamie being interviewed on Radio 1 and they invited questions from the listeners. He was asked who he preferred out of Rangers or Celtic and he said he was quite a fan of Rangers. He seems a nice bloke, but he's a bad pundit. I'm waiting for Glenn Hoddle to thump him one of these times, as he can never get a word in edgeways. Nice wife though. ;)

I remember Jamie being interviewed on Radio 1 and they invited questions from the listeners. He was asked who he preferred out of Rangers or Celtic and he said he was quite a fan of Rangers. He seems a nice bloke, but he's a bad pundit. I'm waiting for Glenn Hoddle to thump him one of these times, as he can never get a word in edgeways. Nice wife though. ;)

hell yeah :gerbad:

'Borat' the character said he supported us when he was on Scottish TV. Sascha Baron Cohen himself has a Scottish girlfriend and she's a bluenose - he might have a wee soft spot for us because of her I suppose.

How does she feel about him having a baby with, and planning to marry former 'Home & Away' actress Isla Fisher?

'Borat' the character said he supported us when he was on Scottish TV. Sascha Baron Cohen himself has a Scottish girlfriend and she's a bluenose - he might have a wee soft spot for us because of her I suppose.

How does she feel about him having a baby with, and planning to marry former 'Home & Away' actress Isla Fisher?

:lol:

very true, louise wid get it! :541:

also kenneth branagh, drew carey, toadie fae nighbours and clive anderson all seem strange

but the are all good guys in my book if its true

Don't be fooled be Kenneth Branagh's accent he's actually from Belfast and is a big gers and Linfield man (tu).

Drew Carey was on the BBC a few years ago saying that he got FM and went as us. Then he visited Scotland and ended up going to an Old Firm game at Parkhead to watch us beat them 2-0 (remember the game where Rab Douglas made that howler :D). Said he became a fan after that (tu)

Toadie fae neighbours I think is of Scottish descent, and Clive Anderson actually is Scottish.

So none of them are strange, really.

Craig Ferguson.

He said on his show he supports Partik Thistle!

I wtached the program live.

He said during an interview with Billy Connolly that he grew up supporting Rangers, but doesn't follow football as much because he stays in the US. This was about a year or two ago, the interview might still be on youtube.

Craig Ferguson.

He said during an interview with Billy Connolly that he grew up supporting Rangers, but doesn't follow football as much because he stays in the US. This was about a year or two ago, the interview might still be on youtube.

Who the hell is he? Ive never heard of him.

Craig Ferguson.

A failed comedian in Britain, he made appearances on 'have I got news for you' & 'whos line is it anyway', who went to the US & has become somewhat famous over there, hosting his own talk show.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Craig_Ferguson

Craig Ferguson.

A failed comedian in Britain, he made appearances on 'have I got news for you' & 'whos line is it anyway', who went to the US & has become somewhat famous over there, hosting his own talk show.

Said on his wiki page that he's a Partick thistle fan :lol:

Craig Ferguson.

Said on his wiki page that he's a Partick thistle fan :lol:

It's wrong :lol:

I heard the words come out his mouth.