Withdraw all player co-operation with the SFA!

LegendofCoop

Fuck the SFA & the National team. As a small start at fighting back, we should ban all players of RFC from representing the Scottish National side. Lets see how ths bastards do without McGregor between the sticks? Without a fit Naismith making his runs. Same goes for U21 teams too. Fuck them. I wanted to see Scotland getting to the World Cup, but fuck that......my hatred for the SFA goes beyond wanting to see Scotland do well now!

I know some will argue we'e got off 'lightly' (AYE RIGHT!!! :wanker: ), but this on top of the fact that they will (shortly) divert funds to Herats for Wallace that we could use to keep the club afloat; trying to reorganise the rules for teams in Admin from the end of the season.......other things too....WE SHOULDN'T DO LYING DOWN!!!

Said the same in the big thread.

Every player associated with Rangers should withdraw from selection for international duty: senior team, u21, u19, u16 the whole lot.

Fuck the SFA. Their decision tonight has effectively put a gun to the temple of Scottish football and if they want it to die that much then we might as well help them pull the trigger.

Fuck the SFA & the National team. As a small start at fighting back, we should ban all players of RFC from representing the Scottish National side. Lets see how ths bastards do without McGregor between the sticks? Without a fit Naismith making his runs. Same goes for U21 teams too. Fuck them. I wanted to see Scotland getting to the World Cup, but fuck that......my hatred for the SFA goes beyond wanting to see Scotland do well!

I've just said this on another thread.

Complete non-co-operation with the SFA and all levels of the national team - bare minimum. :angry:

Every player associated with Rangers should withdraw from selection for international duty: senior team, u21, u19, u16 the whole lot.

Fuck the SFA. Their decision tonight has effectively put a gun to the temple of Scottish football and if they want it to die that much then we might as well help them pull the trigger.

According to radlord in the other thread, the punishment fits our supposed crime. If that isn't a surefire tarrier warning then I don't know what is.

Its up to the players that one for whoever is still here

They are trying to cripple us next they will try and hand us a big fine for the Adam claims

True....maybe ban them is a tad OT, but I'd hope we could stand up for ourselves and tell them not to bother selecting them!

Any self respecting Rangers man would tell them to go fuck themselves and not be available for selection.

(tu) We'd have to tell them they were unavailable for selection as a club, as the players would be banned from playing the game after an international if they were 'injured'!

Fucking Raging! Mind you.....we couldn't afford to buy players anyway....this might just save us a few bob!

(tu) A mass retirement...even at U16 level!! :lol: It's a must!!

I've just said this on another thread.

Complete non-co-operation with the SFA and all levels of the national team - bare minimum. :angry:

That and banning away fans during the Scottish Cup. Any ticket sales would stay in our pockets....not their member clubs!!

f..k the sfa never go to there cup games or scotland matches will not piss on them if they are on fire

Fucking right mate. (tu)

Stuff the SFA hope you lose one of the best goalkeepers ever to represent you half wits .

Should be an independant investigation carried out of the sfa - and a demand for answers

as to your own errors which are getting swept - swept .

In addition (and much more boring) we should certainly refuse to involve our players in any advertising or sponsorship for SFA competitions, no attendance at cup draws, no photo-ops, no tv/radio interviews, etc. Regardless of how much it may or may not damage them, there is no excuse for anyone to ever consider assisting the SFA in any way, shape or form ever again.

Whether it is feigning injury or whatever, every rangers player HAS to withdraw their services to the national associations at whatever level

I'm not on twitter. If you are can we get this mentioned so players can see

Whether it is feigning injury or whatever, every rangers player HAS to withdraw their services to the national associations at whatever level

Would need to be retirement mate. IIRC, if a player withdraws 'injured' he could be banned for the next game unless the SFA doctor agrees he's injured!