1. 1. Which Rangers Player shall we sponsor in the match programmes

• Darren Cole
    • Sebastian Faure
    • Scott Gallacher
    • Francesco Stella
    • Select a player randomly
    • I don't care - go with the majority

Poll is now closed.

Darren Cole was the winner, with 40% of the vote.

Seb Faure was 2nd with 27% of the vote.

We now need to quickly decide which player we wish to sponsor.

The poll is open to all, whether you made a donation or not.

We will call Rangers tomorrow to confirm that the list is correct, but there's a chance that we've forgotten a few (eg Wiktorski) so we may have to abandon it and start again.

But since time is of the essence, lets get started.

Feel free to add your thoughts on who we should vote for and why.

I wanted to vote for Cole, but went for Faure because I think he'll be in the match squad more. What happens if a player isn't selected for the match squad? Since we're paying a few bob for this, am guessing they can't just leave us out?

That's what we figure.

nacho_nacho_man will find out for sure when he talks to them tomorrow

I wanted to vote for Cole, but went for Faure because I think he'll be in the match squad more. What happens if a player isn't selected for the match squad? Since we're paying a few bob for this, am guessing they can't just leave us out?

Nah they can't do that mate, our sponsored player (and our logo) will appear in all home programmes for the rest of the season.

Faure for a couple reasons. Firstly, and I'm not sure this is still the case, they put the sponsors logo next to the players face on the screens pre-match when announcing the team. Faure is most likely to feature regularly (unless they do it with subs then Gallacher) and secondly I just like him. I think he's had a bad rap from some of our fans and given time he will grow into a very good Rangers player.

If it's to be a player who's going to be in the match day squad isnt Gallacher the most obvious one to go for?

Probably.

But I think we've established (and will confirm tomorrow) that if your player gets dropped from the squad, your advert moves on to another available player, so you will always be in the programme.

Think out of those thats left Faure is likely to play more often. Gallagher is always in the matchday squad. Cole I dont think will get much playing time unless we have an injury crisis, will Stella ever play?

I voted Faure but whoever we get I'll be hapy (tu)

Faure for a couple reasons. Firstly, and I'm not sure this is still the case, they put the sponsors logo next to the players face on the screens pre-match when announcing the team. Faure is most likely to feature regularly (unless they do it with subs then Gallacher) and secondly I just like him. I think he's had a bad rap from some of our fans and given time he will grow into a very good Rangers player.

Interesting point and another one to ask Rangers about nacho_nacho_man!

I'm that much of a publicity whore I'll change my vote if this is the case.

We now need to quickly decide which player we wish to sponsor.

The poll is open to all, whether you made a donation or not.

We will call Rangers tomorrow to confirm that the list is correct, but there's a chance that we've forgotten a few (eg Wiktorski) so we may have to abandon it and start again.

But since time is of the essence, lets get started.

Feel free to add your thoughts on who we should vote for and why.

Voted for Darren,but as most say who ever wins the vote gets my full backing and money.

If it's to be a player who's going to be in the match day squad isnt Gallacher the most obvious one to go for?

Apparently, we have a goalie out on loan until January. When he comes back, Gallacher is meant to go out on loan. I don't know if this is true, but I read it on here last night.