*** Rm Erskine Fund - Season 15/16 Official Thread

govanblue

And a big thank you to the new Fund Member who donated £100 somewhere in that lost interlude. :clap: Good to see that at least one person was able to see clearly at that point. (tu)

If I have read the PM properly, I think he/she/it has asked me to withhold his/her/its name. So I will, for now.

But thanks nonetheless. You had no idea, but can probably now guess, just how much that was worth at that moment. :sherlock:

So, £100 is enough to sponsor 20 new members. So what we will do is - I will 'randomly' select 20 non-Fund members, and make them honorary Fund Members. I won't bother asking them first - I'm sure they'll be delighted. Thanks to AlBear85 for that great idea! (tu)

Now which letter shall I start with? P? Q? :pipe:

(actually, I need to learn my lesson!) - That's just a joke folks. I'm not going to do that. Just the usual Namibian Hooker, if I can find her pipe: I mean if I can find her :pipe:

Ticket summary:

Sunday v Peterhead:

Erskine Veterans: 14 tickets bought and delivered, and 4 Smartcards activated (9 Adult, 9 Concession - West Enclosure 2 & 4: Rows C&D (the first row behind the wheelchairs!) Aisle seats.

So if you see some old chaps near the front with a bit of purple somewhere, please go over and say hello. Unlike most of us, they love saying hello to folk they don't know - but they do know RM & gb, so you'll be warmly received! (tu)

Then we've sent 8 tickets to Combat Stress for the use of their Residents and/or Staff. Got some good seats for them near the middle of the Govan rear. (tu)

And 2 tickets posted to an Old Soldier, for him and his Mrs to have a cheap day out. (tu)

So that's 28 in total. (£385).

And the good thing is - it's all done and dusted and I won't have to run around Ibrox 3 times missing calls from the Veterans needing the tickets at the other end - which will be a first. (tu)

Fund Members however, is always another matter! :pipe:

Next Friday v St Mirren

Long before any of us had any sort of enthusiasm at all for this game, The Erskine Loyal have been raring to go!

I may have mentioned that St Mirren is Erskine's second-best supported team. So there's bragging rights at stake here! :21:

12 Enclosure Tickets (6 Veterans, 6 Carers - £224 ) I had to work fast to get 12 suitable seats when they went on sale. It made me realise that we may well will most probably struggle to get these same seats we've been getting easily up until now. So we need to remember that before we promise something we can't deliver.

So they're all sorted. should arrive with me tomorrow. I'll post them on to Carol. easy peasy.

Plus they've also got the 4 Smartcards already valid as they are for all Home League Games

6 Disabled Hospitality Tickets for Erskine (3 Wheelchair Users & 3 Carers - £388.80). (Posted directly to Erskine.)

So that's 22 in total. (tu)

So there's a bit of accounts to be updated, but as you can see, there's almost a grands worth of tickets there, which is a pretty impressive sum for little old us, and just what the club needs. (tu)

Obviously not sustainable, it was just a big splash. From now on we'll have to be a bit more moderate in our spending.

At least until we find out how much we've raised from the PayPal campaign - which is still open by the way...

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/donate.html

(tu)

Oh, and I've saved the best news for last...

During that last rummage, I found the very last three of Mrs Eagle's Season Ticket Wallets...

You remember them folks, ? Course you do - you bought over a hundred of them! :lol:

season_ticket_holder_zps1db7d611.jpg

So now the 2 new Season Tickets that Rangers donated to Erskine also have a smart wallet just like the 2 we already gave them. (tu)

And we've got one left, and I'm keeping it! It's about time I made some real profit out of this venture! :pipe:

And a big thank you to the new Fund Member who donated £100 somewhere in that lost interlude. :clap: Good to see that at least one person was able to see clearly at that point. (tu)

If I have read the PM properly, I think he/she/it has asked me to withhold his/her/its name. So I will, for now.

But thanks nonetheless. You had no idea, but can probably now guess, just how much that was worth at that moment.

well done that man/woman thats fantastic

Ticket summary:

Sunday v Peterhead:

Erskine Veterans: 14 tickets bought and delivered, and 4 Smartcards activated (9 Adult, 9 Concession - West Enclosure 2 & 4: Rows C&D (the first row behind the wheelchairs!) Aisle seats.

So if you see some old chaps near the front with a bit of purple somewhere, please go over and say hello. Unlike most of us, they love saying hello to folk they don't know - but they do know RM & gb, so you'll be warmly received! (tu)

Then we've sent 8 tickets to Combat Stress for the use of their Residents and/or Staff. Got some good seats for them near the middle of the Govan rear. (tu)

And 2 tickets posted to an Old Soldier, for him and his Mrs to have a cheap day out. (tu)

So that's 28 in total. (£385).

And the good thing is - it's all done and dusted and I won't have to run around Ibrox 3 times missing calls from the Veterans needing the tickets at the other end - which will be a first. (tu)

Fund Members however, is always another matter! :pipe:

Next Friday v St Mirren

Long before any of us had any sort of enthusiasm at all for this game, The Erskine Loyal have been raring to go!

I may have mentioned that St Mirren is Erskine's second-best supported team. So there's bragging rights at stake here! :21:

12 Enclosure Tickets (6 Veterans, 6 Carers - £224 ) I had to work fast to get 12 suitable seats when they went on sale. It made me realise that we may well will most probably struggle to get these same seats we've been getting easily up until now. So we need to remember that before we promise something we can't deliver.

So they're all sorted. should arrive with me tomorrow. I'll post them on to Carol. easy peasy.

Plus they've also got the 4 Smartcards already valid as they are for all Home League Games

6 Disabled Hospitality Tickets for Erskine (3 Wheelchair Users & 3 Carers - £388.80). (Posted directly to Erskine.)

So that's 22 in total. (tu)

So there's a bit of accounts to be updated, but as you can see, there's almost a grands worth of tickets there, which is a pretty impressive sum for little old us, and just what the club needs. (tu)

Obviously not sustainable, it was just a big splash. From now on we'll have to be a bit more moderate in our spending.

At least until we find out how much we've raised from the PayPal campaign - which is still open by the way...

http://www.rangersmedia.co.uk/forum/donate.html

(tu)

:clap:

Oh, and I've saved the best news for last...

During that last rummage, I found the very last three of Mrs Eagle's Season Ticket Wallets...

You remember them folks, ? Course you do - you bought over a hundred of them! :lol:

season_ticket_holder_zps1db7d611.jpg

So now the 2 new Season Tickets that Rangers donated to Erskine also have a smart wallet just like the 2 we already gave them. (tu)

And we've got one left, and I'm keeping it! It's about time I made some real profit out of this venture! :pipe:

With an atitude like that - a blazer awaits!

I know it's only two day's away but if you can be bothered then feel free to put me down as a pledge until Friday. Will be for the same as last year, £30.

Only seeing the after effects of whatever's happened in the last few days but thanks for organising this and everything else you've done/do.

Cheers (tu)