*** Rm Erskine Fund - Season 15/16 Official Thread

govanblue

No idea what went on dont really care just great to see RM best thread back we just need our pain in the arse leader back now and all is good (tu)

Well said Jules. I hope we can keep this thread positive and if people don't want to donate don't contribute.

Well said Jules. I hope we can keep this thread positive and if people don't want to donate don't contribute.

No need for people to be negative in these threads. We all know what there about if you dont want to contribute done bloody click the topic lol

Anyway to help towards the 200 and an incentive for the main man to return ill sign up for my kids and wife if GB returns so theres another 3 people on the list and ill donate a tenner for each of them (tu)

Obviously have no idea who is taking over in the meantime and bluepeter you say all money is accounted for but i have a question that i hope can be answered. I gave my seat details over as i cant make the first home game and wanted them to be used by Erskine, Will this still be possible? If not possible i would like to pass them on to someone else rather than they sit empty.