I'm headed over to Ibrox.......

andy500

Nah, never been that bothered and could never see the fuss over the new strip.

I usually get a strip anyway in September as that is my birthday month.

I'm headed over to Ibrox in about half an hour to pick up my new jersey. Can't wait tbh!

Has anyone else pre-ordered thiers?

I have, but with sports direct <cr> dunno when it will come :rangers:

I would have mine if it wasnt for some pishy excuse from umbro that the womens top wont arrive until the 31st :angry2: I should have just ordered a men's one like i normally do

I would have mine if it wasnt for some pishy excuse from umbro that the womens top wont arrive until the 31st :angry2: I should have just ordered a men's one like i normally do

email them and get them told mm. Thats unfair on the bearettes :(

I got mine this mornin, I think its a belter of a top ^_^

:pics:

I don't know if i've uploaded them or not, I honestly don't have a clue how to do it :lol: I personally like the back of the top, with the mad design on it

post-7530-1216045392_thumb.jpg

post-7530-1216045441_thumb.jpg

post-7530-1216045472_thumb.jpg

post-7530-1216045392_thumb.jpg

post-7530-1216045441_thumb.jpg

post-7530-1216045472_thumb.jpg

I got mine this mornin, I think its a belter of a top ^_^

:pics:

I don't know if i've uploaded them or not, I honestly don't have a clue how to do it :lol: I personally like the back of the top, with the mad design on it

Cracking top mate!!!! Cannae wait to get mine! Love the saltire on the back..... (tu)

I may wait until the official squad list/numbers are available to get mine......gotta make sure I have the proper shirt # for Miller! :lol:

so, are the arms loose, or that spandex-tight shite from the past 2 years?

I was in jjb today to see if they could put one aside for me tomorrow but the couldn't... I'll have to get up early and get it :) There was our new top hanging with "McCOIST" and number "9" on the back.

I'd rather not give Rangers any of my hard earned cash. Done it for too long now and not seen any sort of return.

so have they to release a strip in your honour?

what return are you expecting?,people fork out to watch their team,buy their teams strips and merchandise,mibee if you fork out as long as minstral or nvager have then your qualified to talk,all youve seen is a couple of years when its not went so well and now its toys out the pram.

btw top is minted :)

I'd rather not give Rangers any of my hard earned cash. Done it for too long now and not seen any sort of return.

so have they to release a strip in your honour?

what return are you expecting?,people fork out to watch their team,buy their teams strips and merchandise,mibee if you fork out as long as minstral or nvager have then your qualified to talk,all youve seen is a couple of years when its not went so well and now its toys out the pram.

btw top is minted :)

And you'd know how long I have forked out for and what on <cr>