Tap o' the league ya scum trash

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly i can only see them winning tomorrow.

i expected them to beat aberdeen or hearts in the past couple of months and they didnt. They are playing pish at the moment. They might win but its not a certainty. Anyway even if they do, the fact we have went to the top of the table after being 7 points behind at the start of the year is a big psychological blow for them. A lot of their fans and probably players thought the league was over then.

i expected them to beat aberdeen or hearts in the past couple of months and they didnt. They are playing pish at the moment. They might win but its not a certainty. Anyway even if they do, the fact we have went to the top of the table after being 7 points behind at the start of the year is a big psychological blow for them. A lot of their fans and probably players thought the league was over then.

Sadly, a lot of our fans thought the same. :(

With good reason. I can't believe we're in a title race after what happened on the 27th of December.

With good reason. I can't believe we're in a title race after what happened on the 27th of December.

doh

doh

Well i think with the way we were playing it was reasonable enough to think we weren't capable of clawing back a 7 point deficit. I'm delighted to be proven wrong, but it'll only mean anything if we're top when the final whistle goes on the last day of the season! :21:

doh

Well i think with the way we were playing it was reasonable enough to think we weren't capable of clawing back a 7 point deficit. I'm delighted to be proven wrong, but it'll only mean anything if we're top when the final whistle goes on the last day of the season! :21:

No Surrender, ever! (tu)

Why even say that.

Because if they win we're second again, it isn't in our hands to say top at the moment.

Plus i'm a pessimist. :pipe:

Think good thoughts and it will be cool.

Get up early get the papers look at the league table smile and send the good vibes to Motherwell :gerbad: