Tap o' the league ya scum trash

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My grandad said Motherwell have always been a bogie team for Celtic and it's been proved again today!

Great to see them hit back. Looking at livetext on the BBC it sounds like it was Motherwells only attempt on goal just about which makes it pretty sweet!

My grandad said Motherwell have always been a bogie team for Celtic and it's been proved again today!

Great to see them hit back. Looking at livetext on the BBC it sounds like it was Motherwells only attempt on goal just about which makes it pretty sweet!

It was pretty close.

Had a nice run at goal a few minutes after though.

I fucking hate it when teams score into Celik late on in the game.

Scunnerd, sick, just hate it.

The thought of Timmy sitting there enjoying his moment 'BELIEVING' they'll be top again at FT makes me wanna...................... Party!

Ha ha ha, get it round yae Timmy, now maybe you realise - WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

I fucking hate it when teams score into Celik late on in the game.

Scunnerd, sick, just hate it.

The thought of Timmy sitting there enjoying his moment 'BELIEVING' they'll be top again at FT makes me wanna...................... Party!

Ha ha ha, get it round yae Timmy, now maybe you realise - WE ARE THE PEOPLE.

we have always been the people. :21:

Had a little glance at TalkCeltic forum... :ph34r:

The Strachan Must Go threads, the "We are total Pish" threads, all on overdrive.

Even saw one punter with "83 posts" starting a thread slaggin the "cowardly away support" for its rebel songs today ;) Thread locked and their cover blown!

If we can press on from here Its going to be so sweet to turn the knife in them every step of the way to title 52 - i wont miss a single opportunity to wind the scum up after the agony of these last 3 years