Tap o' the league ya scum trash

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I let myself have good feelings last season, while i didn't think the title was won like many did i was reasonably confident we'd see it out. The way we threw away the league broke my fucking heart, never mind the UEFA Cup final, Scottish Cup Final, CIS Cup final, I only wanted one thing, it was within our grasp and we handed it to that lot.

This season i will be doing very little celebrating until we've officially won the league, assuming we even do.

will people now admit smith got his tactics right in the old firm game

having only won 3 times in 8 years at parkhead (two of them having been since smith came back) we obviously went there to STAY IN THE LEAGUE RACE

imagine if rangers had played celtic off the park the whole game last week, but came away with a 1-0 loss, and went 5 points behind, would everyone have been happy with the "have a go" mentality

i for one am very glad smith flooded the midfield last week, being TOP OF THE LEAGUE for the first time since when? october was it? is a great feeling

What if?

We started with two up front, played Timmy off the park and came away with a 1 nil victory?

We would've been top last week, further in front today.

What if?

Only at the end of the season can we fully judge whether Smudge got it right.

Until then, WE SHALL NOT BE MOVED.