The 'Well v Them

dummiesoot

What Motherwell team display do we expect today;

Reynolds, Quinn Clarkson, etc to play their usual pish and let Sellik walk through them, McGhee to spout on about how Sellik were brilliant or; McGhee to say he took the 'three amigos' off because he felt they were 'at it'?

Or am I just being cynical?

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Reynolds, Quinn Clarkson, etc to play their usual pish and let Sellik walk through them, McGhee to spout on about how Sellik were brilliant or; McGhee to say he took the 'three amigos' off because he felt they were 'at it'?

Theres a whispa doing the rounds that Timmy is going 4-3-3 today with Vinegar, The Greek and Skippy all playing up front. Nae Nakamura or McGayday either. :sherlock:

Theres a whispa doing the rounds that Timmy is going 4-3-3 today with Vinegar, The Greek and Skippy all playing up front. Nae Nakamura or McGayday either. :sherlock:

:sherlock:

Midfield of Nakamura, Brown and Caldwell <cr>

Celtic's hopes of retaining their SPL title were all but extinguished as they crashed to defeat against 10-man Motherwell at Celtic Park.

Despite dominating for long spells, Gordon Strachan's side failed to score.

Simon Lappin gave Motherwell the lead in the 33rd minute when he clipped the ball home after Artur Boruc palmed away Marc Fitzpatrick's shot.

Bob Malcolm was sent off for a high challenge on Massimo Donati, but Celtic could not find an equaliser.

Yeah, Motherwell never turn up...

God the paranoia is pathetic.

Celtic's hopes of retaining their SPL title were all but extinguished as they crashed to defeat against 10-man Motherwell at Celtic Park.

Despite dominating for long spells, Gordon Strachan's side failed to score.

Simon Lappin gave Motherwell the lead in the 33rd minute when he clipped the ball home after Artur Boruc palmed away Marc Fitzpatrick's shot.

Bob Malcolm was sent off for a high challenge on Massimo Donati, but Celtic could not find an equaliser.

Yeah, Motherwell never turn up...

God the paranoia is pathetic.

I don't buy into the theory that Well are pro-tims either, I just think they're very inconsistent.

celtc will take them to the cleaners - Motherwell - 0 v 3 - celtc. celtc are awful, Motherwell are atrocious!

These are the type of games celtc always win!

unfortunately so!

mind you with loovens at the back you never know!!!! mon the well