Advocaat: Duff Player Spotter

Sequimur

Stefan Klos for £750,000, Giovanni van Bronkhorst and Arthur Numan for £5M each, Ronald de Boer for £4M, Michael Mols for £4M, Claudio Reyna for £3M and Claudio Caniggia and Rod Wallace for zilch.

Total duffer in the transfer market though. Totally pointless and unnecessary thread.

I think it just goes to show that, some players dont work out for Rangers, every manager has a history of it, and, currently this is happening with Smith. on paper, not too many of his signings look like bad signings, much like Dicks

Did Dick sign Stale Stensaas?

I liked Stensaas

Advocaat gave him a go, didn't like what he saw and went out and brought his PSV captain, Arthur Numan, in.

Personally, i thought he was garbage. I remember reading somewhere that Ewan Chester told Smith that he was the best left back in Europe, and Smith took his word for it. Epic fail etc.

Ewan Chester told Smith that he was the best left back in Europe,

Ewan Chester is a right old fanny. He was on RTV the other week and he couldn't even remember where DaMarcus Beasley came from- is that not his job?

Ewan Chester told Smith that he was the best left back in Europe,

Ewan Chester is a right old fanny. He was on RTV the other week and he couldn't even remember where DaMarcus Beasley came from- is that not his job?

Eidur Gudjohnsen, Davor Suker.. just a couple of players that Chester recommended we stay clear of.

so basically from the 2 threads u've made u've came to the conclusion that Advocaat is......................a normal manager in which he signs good and bad players? cracking. (tu)