Which Foreigner loved the Gers the most?

OrangeBurn

Jorg Albertz for me, not only did he absolutely love the club, he completely embraced the culture aswell.

It must still confuse the media as to why we loved him so much, seeing as he was a Catholic eh? :pipe:

Albertz is a legend, plain and simple.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in tears when Jorg left.

And so was he! :(

That Hall of Fame dinner was incredible Bkay. Jorg was greetin (again) during his interview saying he didn't deserve it.

What a man! My #1 all time hero.

we can all blame Fat Dick for that mistake of letting him go

I had the DVD Hall of Fame thing what a guy.

Albertz was also the last player (IMHO) that the Celtic fans and players truly feared.

I remember the 5-1 game at Ibrox where Petrov tried to kick him on the touchline in the 5th minute. Well fuck me, if looks could kill. Jorg didn't push him, shout at him or react in any sort of manner - he just eyeballed him for 5 seconds with a look that literally COULD kill.

Petrov promptly disappeared :pipe:

Albertz was also the last player (IMHO) that the Celtic fans and players truly feared.

I remember the 5-1 game at Ibrox where Petrov tried to kick him on the touchline in the 5th minute. Well fuck me, if looks could kill. Jorg didn't push him, shout at him or react in any sort of manner - he just eyeballed him for 5 seconds with a look that literally COULD kill.

Spot on.

Had he turned up more often, I feel Cousin could have had a similar effect, but not at the same level as Jorg.

You just knew he was going to rattle through a few of them early doors, then threaten to rip their net off with one of his thunderbolts.

Ah, what great memories. Where's that Albertz DVD........

Spot on.

Had he turned up more often, I feel Cousin could have had a similar effect, but not at the same level as Jorg.

You just knew he was going to rattle through a few of them early doors, then threaten to rip their net off with one of his thunderbolts.

Ah, what great memories. Where's that Albertz DVD........

He was in incredibly skillful big guy as well.

In the same 5-1 game, I remember he was surrounded by three t**** at one point. A sublime drag of the ball took him by two of them and he nutmegged the last one before playing an exquisite ball to Flo.

I love Jorg :praise:

Lovenkrands! Anyone see him at the Old Firm game with the Teddy Bears scarf on?

Yeah thats why he is saying he went to Rangers as Newcastle was too big a club FFS.

Albertz for me as the big loved the us and still does.

_1349555_as_albertz300.jpg

"Cel*ic could offer me all the money in the world, I'd never play for them, I simply wouldn't do that to Rangers, my fans and to myself"---Rangers legend Jörg Albertz

Nove would be up there as well. The wee man got a 5 stars tattoo :praise:

big Amo wanted to love everyone too much for me.

Lovenkrands! Anyone see him at the Old Firm game with the Teddy Bears scarf on?

Yeah thats why he is saying he went to Rangers as Newcastle was too big a club FFS.

Albertz for me as the big loved the us and still does.

_1349555_as_albertz300.jpg

"Cel*ic could offer me all the money in the world, I'd never play for them, I simply wouldn't do that to Rangers, my fans and to myself"---Rangers legend Jörg Albertz

Nove would be up there as well. The wee man got a 5 stars tattoo :praise:

big Amo wanted to love everyone too much for me.

Cmon, that's just petty semantics. It cropped up on tribalfootball.com and was clearly took out of context.

gotti luv wee nacho, prso, amo n gattuso

but 1 shout i think is pietar huistra always luvved puttin the jersey on n u could see from his reaction after scoring against bruges in 93 wat it meant to play for us.

Also arveladze i think big mr bean dancing around the pitch at the end of the season n him bubblin after his final home game.

gotti luv wee nacho, prso, amo n gattuso

but 1 shout i think is pietar huistra always luvved puttin the jersey on n u could see from his reaction after scoring against bruges in 93 wat it meant to play for us.

Also arveladze i think big mr bean dancing around the pitch at the end of the season n him bubblin after his final home game.

huistra was my hero growing up. One of the most underrated rangers players in my opinion.