McGregor Scotland Place

macranger

Someones probably already mentioned this (or I've put this in the wrong section) But if craig gordon gets picked in front of McGregor, burley should be hung. After telling Boyd he'd have to be playing regular first team football, if he goes ahead & picks gordon, burley will just look like a total f*dd.

:scot: ]

WATP

Sorry if I've posted this in the wrong place.

Someones probably already mentioned this (or I've put this in the wrong section) But if craig gordon gets picked in front of McGregor, burley should be hung. After telling Boyd he'd have to be playing regular first team football, if he goes ahead & picks gordon, burley will just look like a total f*dd.

WATP

He would only look like what he actually is in that case. I wouldn't be surprised if he did play Gordon, not that I agree with it

Is Gordon not starting for the mackem's?!

Martin Fulop's been playing recently (and looking very impressive). He made a bit of a clanger tonight though so Gordon will probably be reinstated.

Is Gordon not starting for the mackem's?!

Martin Fulop's been playing recently (and looking very impressive). He made a bit of a clanger tonight though so Gordon will probably be reinstated.

That's wild. Been a bit busy to follow the EPL recently so didn't realise he wasn't playing. I remember Keane dropped him to give him a kick up the arse right enough.

Gordon doesn,t get a game and will be picked,Hutton hasn,t resumed training and Burley says he is hopeful that he will play,

the haddie from Wolves hasn,t started for some time but he will be in the squad. McFadden and Fletcher were not regular starters for their clubs before and they were shoe ins for the national side.

He obviously doesn,t fancy Boyd or is frightened Boyd will steal his booze stash and gave the "not regular starter" quote as an excuse

I used to think Gordon was better, but I've slowly realised that at top form, McGregor is better.

Some of Gordon's mistakes in the Premiership have been absolutely howling.

Totally agree Gordon has had some howlers and with McGregor in the form he is now it should be a no brainer.

WATP

He is already a qualified F*dd

"Last season Allan set a hell of a standard. Missing out at the end of the season was a big disappointment for him. It took him a little while to get up and running in the early part of this season but now I think he's been playing very well.

"Allan has settled down after, by his own standards, a slightly indifferent start to the season. It's not for me to pick the Scotland team, that's up to George Burley.

"I don't think it matters what form other keepers are in, it's the form he's in that matters.

"Over the past three months or so, since the start of December, he's been at the level he was at last season which, for me, was excellent. He was one of the top goalkeepers."

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/displa...2493297.0.0.php

Kirk's opinion and mine is that Allan would be every right be aggrieved if he didn't start.

its a sore head every international manager would welcome, both top keepers but going on recent performances burley should throw allan the number 1 shirt.