So who booed then?

DadoPrso9

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was no booing, everybody in the Copland did what they normally did at time like that, behaved like Gentlemen and formed a guard of honour and applauded the teams off the park. Booing is for peasants, only happens at the girodome ! :sherlock:

Everyone? :D

I dont think i booed once to be honest - i kicked a few seats and swore like a fucker but i never booed :D

Were you in club deck?

Some guy to my right was really going at the empty seat in front of him with his foot :lol:

didnt boo but waited till every player went donw the tunnel and i was giving them both barrells think i even made up some new swear words then i looked round and everyone fucked off!! had to hunt for my uncle outside the ground

didnt boo but waited till every player went donw the tunnel and i was giving them both barrells think i even made up some new swear words then i looked round and everyone fucked off!! had to hunt for my uncle outside the ground

Lol well in mate .

My mate told me that a guy near him started shouting stuff at Broadfoot, and Broadfoot shouted back at him. :lol:

was that when broadfoot went to control it and it went out?

Nah, it was at full time and he was walking towards the tunnel (my mate sits behind the dugout).

I've never booed, and never will, but I understand why some might - I simply don't clap at the end of the game. What I cant understand is booing at half time.

Whilst its hard, I'd think it would be more beneficial to the team to not boo, but try (and I know its hard) and get behind them for 90 minutes.

My mate told me that a guy near him started shouting stuff at Broadfoot, and Broadfoot shouted back at him. :lol:

Broadfoot's a cunt,he deserved any abuse he got.

Broadfoot should never be at ibrox in a rangers top, NEVER, he is the worst player from a bad bunch

Broadfoot's a cunt,he deserved any abuse he got.

Broadfoot should never be at ibrox in a rangers top, NEVER, he is the worst player from a bad bunch

(tu) It was cringeworthy watching him attempt to hit balls in, shows how much we need wingers as well,we are terrible out wide,desperately miss Hutton.

• 3 weeks later...
Not proud of it, but I booed yesterday.

same here, i couldnt help it i have never been so disgusted at a performance by our players and wanted to tell them what i thought, if i had been any closer to the pitch i would have been shouting at our players. I was up at 5am yesterday and not home untill 10.30pm, all to watch that pish.

Booed some of the fans who left on the 78 minute mark and kicked seats in frustration, didn't boo at the end but that was only due to standing there in complete disbelief at what has become the Rangers F.C.