80,s crowd lies

minstral

I remember the guy selling rolls on the train.......a god send when going to Pittodrie or dens.

remember his shout 30p each or 3 for a pound

took me ages to realise that by buying 3 i was getting done

same guy used to sell them in east enclosure as well

One thing about going away on the specials was missing the wee guy playing the accordion outside the old Rangers

shop on the Copland Road! Man i used to live for that moment!! And then you heard the immortal cry of

"Err the fishel programmes" !! :praise:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember the guy selling rolls on the train.......a god send when going to Pittodrie or dens.

One thing about going away on the specials was missing the wee guy playing the accordion outside the old Rangers

shop on the Copland Road! Man i used to live for that moment!! And then you heard the immortal cry of

hi mate you have just brought back memories of the wee guy playing the accordion, they were fantastic days and just wish those days could return. (tu)

brilliant memories the guy with the cheese and meat rolls

health and safety locked him away in a dark room

everytime i saw him i could imagine him up till 3 in the morning buttering his rolls!

i think the special left queen st at 10 am it cost £10 the cops treated us like shit

remember getting thrown out of pittodrie for wearing my no pope of rome badge

ah happy days

hi mate you have just brought back memories of the wee guy playing the accordion, they were fantastic days and just wish those days could return. (tu)

I can close my eyes and see and hear him yet!!! Dancing with a big smile as he played "Every other Saturday "

and all the favourites ! In the past i know,but this thread has restored my faith in being part of the Gers family !

Shouldn't dwell on the past?-maybe , (being a Gers fan)Acceptable in the 80s? - fookin right !!! Believe the hype...WATP

:uk::)(tu)

And who can forget the ubiquitous Macaroon Bars. Who the fuck ever thought of selling them at games in the first place? :P

Guest Andypendek
brilliant memories the guy with the cheese and meat rolls

health and safety locked him away in a dark room

everytime i saw him i could imagine him up till 3 in the morning buttering his rolls!

i think the special left queen st at 10 am it cost £10 the cops treated us like shit

remember getting thrown out of pittodrie for wearing my no pope of rome badge

ah happy days

I fear you overestimate his commitment to providing fresh rolls, mate. You could have smashed the windows with some of them, they were so hard.