If Boyd Played For Arsenal

who gives a fuck about plg, i was on about bazza edward (nice name).

You seem like your desperate for an arguement pal.

You've been giving me little digs all day.

Perhaps you could give an opinion on certain subjects instead of handing out the personal insults.

You'll find people will respect you alot more and you won't look as much of a fool. :thumbup:

you shouldn't have been talking so much pish then. First you have got to play football to have a "knowledge" of the game and now i come back on and you condon a player thinking he was bigger than the club.

Your just telling porkies again son.

I quite clearly stated if you have played football at a decent level you are more likely to undertstand certain decisions which are made by the management and therefore more likely to stay positive and get behind the team.

All this crap about Barry thinking he's bigger than the club is a load of garbage.

It has been stirred up by the Barry haters who cannot accept him leaving for Blackburn.

It's funny how he's played under 9 different managers and only PLG had a problem with him. Doesn't that tell you something?

Barry has given his heart and sole for this football club. Rangers is in Barry Fergusons blood and he is a legendary captain who will be forever remembered and it's a damn disgrace that a small minority of 'fans' show him such little repect.

first of all, you don't get respect by patronising members on here so less of the "son" and "junior" comments (though they do make me chuckle).

why would i hate barry ferguson, fuck me it was quite the opposite when i heard he was moving back up here and i don't think there is a small minority of the support that disrespects barry. Fuck this season he has frustrated me at times, doesn't mean i don't remember all he has brought to the club. You mentioned i was deluded in one of you're posts, im not the one who in their eyes captain fantastic can't put a foot wrong.

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps you could give an opinion on certain subjects instead of handing out the personal insults.

You'll find people will respect you alot more and you won't look as much of a fool. :thumbup:

you shouldn't have been talking so much pish then. First you have got to play football to have a "knowledge" of the game and now i come back on and you condon a player thinking he was bigger than the club.

I quite clearly stated if you have played football at a decent level you are more likely to undertstand certain decisions which are made by the management and therefore more likely to stay positive and get behind the team.

All this crap about Barry thinking he's bigger than the club is a load of garbage.

It has been stirred up by the Barry haters who cannot accept him leaving for Blackburn.

It's funny how he's played under 9 different managers and only PLG had a problem with him. Doesn't that tell you something?

Barry has given his heart and sole for this football club. Rangers is in Barry Fergusons blood and he is a legendary captain who will be forever remembered and it's a damn disgrace that a small minority of 'fans' show him such little repect.

first of all, you don't get respect by patronising members on here so less of the "son" and "junior" comments (though they do make me chuckle).

why would i hate barry ferguson, fuck me it was quite the opposite when i heard he was moving back up here and i don't think there is a small minority of the support that disrespects barry. Fuck this season he has frustrated me at times, doesn't mean i don't remember all he has brought to the club. You mentioned i was deluded in one of you're posts, im not the one who in their eyes captain fantastic can't put a foot wrong.

The vast majority of Barry's managers over the years seem to have shared my opinion and thankfully his current 2 managers share my opinion which is the most important thing.

Last season he absolutely dragged our team through the season, even though he was half fit.

He could have quite easily said ''i've had enough i'm having surgery'' but down to his love of the club he decided to take painkilling injections and therefore risk his future health.

I'll tell you something if Barry had went for surgery halfway through the season you could have forgotten about us going on to have the incredibly successful season which we had. We performed miracles last year and a large part of that was down to our captain.

Doesn't matter what he done last year, or what he done 5 or 10 years ago.

I think he was one of the best midfielders in Europe at 21/22 and I wouldn't have swapped him for anyone - I mean that - but the injuries have taken their toll.

We were unbeaten under the stewardship of Thomson (future captain) and Mendes for the first 8 games of this year while looking very good in the process. I look forward to seeing them reunite again (tu)

The vast majority of Barry's managers over the years seem to have shared my opinion and thankfully his current 2 managers share my opinion which is the most important thing.

Last season he absolutely dragged our team through the season, even though he was half fit.

He could have quite easily said ''i've had enough i'm having surgery'' but down to his love of the club he decided to take painkilling injections and therefore risk his future health.

I'll tell you something if Barry had went for surgery halfway through the season you could have forgotten about us going on to have the incredibly successful season which we had. We performed miracles last year and a large part of that was down to our captain.

what by winning the scottish cup and CIS? by throwing away the league? let me guess if it wasn't for ferguson we would never of got to manchester.

Right Derek, your covers blown.

what by winning the scottish cup and CIS? by throwing away the league? let me guess if it wasn't for ferguson we would never of got to manchester.

It also gets me when people call last year a successful season. It was NEARLY a successful season i'll say that but we lost the league which is the most important thing and we never actually won the UEFA Cup either.

there is no doubt that when ferguson is at his best he is a top player but he has been to inconsistent this season. if kevin thomson had avoided injury with the form he was in he would have been my player of the year definate futre ranger and scotland captain

Barry Ferguson is a 'legendary' captain?

Oh for fuck sake.

He's won as many leagues as captain as Fernando Ricksen!

Are you 14?

I think you'll agree some of Barry best performances came under Advocaat when playing alongside top players.

There's no doubt though that Barry has been extremely unlucky in that his time as captain has come at such a difficult financial period for the club and he has therefore had to play alongside some very average players. Through all the bad times though Barry has always been there driving the team forward and giving his all.

Barry will be forever remembered as one one of the very few Rangers captains who has been able to lead out Rangers in a European final.

Papa young chap i think you need to take a step back and look at this in a rational manner.

For example Alan Shearer played for a Newcastle side which never won a trophy and most seasons finished at best midtable but he like Barry will be forever remembered as a legendary captain.

Oh and btw Papa Ricksen never won the league as captain. Barry rejoined us in January that season, took over the captaincy and went on to lead us towards the title.

Oh for fuck sake.

Are you 14?

I think you'll agree some of Barry best performances came under Advocaat when playing alongside top players.

There's no doubt though that Barry has been extremely unlucky in that his time as captain has come at such a difficult financial period for the club and he has therefore had to play alongside some very average players. Through all the bad times though Barry has always been there driving the team forward and giving his all.

Barry will be forever remembered as one one of the very few Rangers captains who has been able to lead out Rangers in a European final.

Papa young chap i think you need to take a step back and look at this in a rational manner.

For example Alan Shearer played for a Newcastle side which never won a trophy and most seasons finished at best midtable but he like Barry will be forever remembered as a legendary captain.

Oh and btw Papa Ricksen never won the league as captain. Barry rejoined us in January that season, took over the captaincy and went on to lead us towards the title.

Ferguson didn't get the captaincy back until the summer of 2005, with Klos injured and Alex Rae in and out the team Ricksen was our captain for most of the second half of that season.

Right Derek, your covers blown.

:lol:

I think he was one of the best midfielders in Europe at 21/22 and I wouldn't have swapped him for anyone - I mean that - but the injuries have taken their toll.

We were unbeaten under the stewardship of Thomson (future captain) and Mendes for the first 8 games of this year while looking very good in the process. I look forward to seeing them reunite again (tu)

Oh hears another one who conveniently forgets us losing 1-0 to St.Mirren.

Oh for fuck sake.

Are you 14?

Ricksen keot the captaincy when Ferguson came back ;)

After Thomson went off injured ;)

You can't compare Alan Shearer to Barry Ferguson.

Ricksen did win the league as captain - go and look at the videos/pictures. He's the one wearing the captain armband. He's the one in the programme with the © next to his name.

Oh for fuck sake.

Are you 14?

are you barrys nephew or something? thats a serious fucking question btw.

Remember folkes this is a kris boyd playing for arsenal its controversial enough without ading ferguson advocat and plg into the mix aswell :rolleyes:

you shutit aswel, you feeel lucky this idiot came on here to take the attention away from you. ;)

Barry leading us to the UEFA cup final is something i will cherish for the rest of my life.

We hadn't reached a european final in over 30 years and probably won't again during my lifetime so that shows you the level of achievement.

Any right minded Rangers fan will tell you it was down to the SFA and fixture congestion as to why we lost the title. Even huge figures within the game like Sir Alex said the amount of games we had to play in such a small period of time was a damn disgrace.

Anyone who says otherwise is either a Celtic fan or a deluded Rangers fan desperately trying to make someone the scapegoat.

It also gets me when people call last year a successful season. It was NEARLY a successful season i'll say that but we lost the league which is the most important thing and we never actually won the UEFA Cup either.

Damn right.

After Thomson went off injured ;)

Thomson was part of the side which played that day.

FACT :P

Oh for fuck sake.

Are you 14?

Here we go again it is the other players fault for barry boyd not playing to there potenitial

it is nobobys fault but there own

Any right minded Rangers fan will tell you it was down to the SFA and fixture congestion as to why we lost the title. Even huge figures within the game like Sir Alex said the amount of games we had to play in such a small period of time was a damn disgrace.

Anyone who says otherwise is either a Celtic fan or a deluded Rangers fan desperately trying to make someone the scapegoat.

Unless its Jama or that wee tadger Mrmytto I'm not usually like this but you're a twat.

You trying to say that if we hadn't used our squad better, that wouldn't have helped?

Your whole attitude of I'm right and others would agree so if you don't then you're a fud is fucking out of order.