If Boyd Played For Arsenal

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

jardy just finishing m8 just finishing nothing else... right ive changed my mind boyd couldny play for arsenal but he is still a top finisher well a good finisher at least

i agree, but i can name the ones that will jump on you now for saying this, release the anti boyd brigade :pipe:

jardy just finishing m8 just finishing nothing else... right ive changed my mind boyd couldny play for arsenal but he is still a top finisher well a good finisher at least

i agree, but i can name the ones that will jump on you now for saying this, release the anti boyd brigade :pipe:

The anti Boyd brigade can **** ***!!

Now its not that i think wenger will be bidding £20,000,000 for big kris anytime soon as it seems most clubs interested in boyd are either top championship or low level premiership, and boyds biggest critisism is that he doesn't score in big games. But with the amount of crosses through balls and the pace of walcot and arshavin counter attacking boyd would get plenty of chances and when boyd gets chances he buries them in the net. He may not be the typical arsenal type player and he is definately not famed for his famous football but you stick boyd in that team with the chances he would get i honestly believe he could eclipse any scoring record. Now this is not meant as a critisism but rangers don't create as many chances as arsenal and boyd doesn't score against the manks the sheep shagers or in europe as we don't really play free flowing attacking football with loads of chances but i believe if boyd went to arsenal, barcelona etc he would be sensational therefore any boyd doubters should realise what an asset we have.

What do you think?

Im sure Boydy has scored a hatrick agaisnt them at Ibrox.

I think we should change the name from Rangers Media to Boyd Media - all these threads are becoming ridiculous.

agreed, alot of them are negative aswel.

im not saying he is a better footballer in whole but he is up there in terms of finishing. and that is one of arsenals biggest problems is that they play to much football and don't kill the game. boyd might play guff football but he will guarentee you goals, that and arsenal need a solid defencive midfielder, and no before you say it im not going to reccomend christian dailly :rolleyes:

To suggest that Boyd could/should displace Adebayor, Van Persie, Walcott or Eduardo is just plain silly.

This thread is a direct result of the pro-Boyd nonsense that's posted on here daily, I hope people now see why myself and others despise it so much.

Maybe those in favour of him despise your view equally :pipe:

(tu)

without boyds goals i believe we would be a lot further behind celtic than we are just now, if miller and lafferty had started the season together with the form they were in to begin with we would be miles behind, boyd has bailed us out just look at the cup final against dundee united last season

There's far more anti-Boyd guff on here than pro-Boyd Papaguy.

And btw ... attacking a Rangers supporter for bigging up a Rangers player is ludicrous.

I think some on here are happy being 2nd best in Scotland as it gives them something to moan about.

I'm all for talking up our players as I have done plenty, but suggesting Boyd to Arsenal is nonsense.

I agree but you seem utterly offended that someone might praise Boyd.

I'm a realist among Boyd's fantasisers.

If people can't see this, it ain't my problem.

im not saying he is a better footballer in whole but he is up there in terms of finishing. and that is one of arsenals biggest problems is that they play to much football and don't kill the game. boyd might play guff football but he will guarentee you goals, that and arsenal need a solid defencive midfielder, and no before you say it im not going to reccomend christian dailly :rolleyes:

To suggest that Boyd could/should displace Adebayor, Van Persie, Walcott or Eduardo is just plain silly.

This thread is a direct result of the pro-Boyd nonsense that's posted on here daily, I hope people now see why myself and others despise it so much.

Maybe those in favour of him despise your view equally :pipe:

(tu)

Again, I'm being realistic.

I've said time and again that our Mendes/Thomson/Ferguson combo in midfield is Premiership quality, I've said that Bougherra is easily Champions League level, I've pushed McGregor again and again for Scotland's number 1 slot etc.

That's all realistic.

However, to suggest that Boyd could/should play for Arsenal is complete nonsense.

different strokes and all that................................

I think Kris Boyd is a fantastic goalscorer, one of the best i've ever seen. The fact is that in any given game, we don't CREATE loads of chances. Therefore Boyd's ability to convert these chances into goals will be more limited than let's say, playing for Arsenal.

I think the OP was saying that for all Boyd's dectractors' constant assassination of his abilities, if he did play at Arsenal - then he'd score tons - i agree with him, he would.

I'd also argue that Arsenal's recent 17? game unbeaten run would have gleaned more points if they had someone like Boyd up front. For all their nice approach play the one think they have lacked is an old fashioned 'tit-liner', to finish off the multitude of chances they create.

Oh and another thing, to whom it may concern- last time i looked, Kris Boyd was still a Rangers player - save your bile for the likes of skippy and vinegar, they're the enemy in case you've forgot.

Boyd wouldn't score shed loads for Arsenal.

He's far too predictable in terms of movement, physicality and ability with and without the ball.

While guys like Chris Swales and Ross Tokley think he's a nightmare to play against any half decent defender would be delighted when they read his name on the team sheet for those reasons.

Infact I can't believe I'm even wasting my time trying to justify why he wouldn't score goals for Arsenal.

Boyd wouldn't score shed loads for Arsenal.

He's far too predictable in terms of movement, physicality and ability with and without the ball.

While guys like Chris Swales and Ross Tokley think he's a nightmare to play against any half decent defender would be delighted when they read his name on the team sheet for those reasons.

Infact I can't believe I'm even wasting my time trying to justify why he wouldn't score goals for Arsenal.

Opinions opinions DBBTB. I am convinced Boyd will score anywhere he plays, he has the knack that all great goalscorers have of being in the right place at the right time.

Doesn't matter what he does anywhere else on the pitch, Miller works his tripe off and more often than not, gets nowhere. But guys defend him because he 'puts in a good shift'

What the f*ck does that mean? I'm perplexed. Run round like a tit for 90 mins getting nowhere and you're fine, but be a lazy c*nt, but score the winner and get slated for 'just scoring a goal'

I know who'd be on my team sheet first if i was manager.

IMO of course ;)