Aaron Niguez

if i am not mistaken this boy is on loan from valencia for two years, with the option to buy.

i also noticed at the weekend, a post about valencia, and the financial troubles they now find themselves in.

i ask this, albeit a touch hypothetically, if aaron continues to blossom, and begins to get games, and be successful for himself and also the club, could he then b whipped out from our noses and sold by valencia to a club who could b impressed by his performances?

yes, the boy has hardly featured, but he now being played more, and to his credit, does look quite an exciting prospect.

valencia r in trouble, and somebody could come in and offer them good money, as they have stated they will have to sell players, and i can bet that walter will not dive in there to get the boy, and we could lose him like dundee utd lost out on the services of the boy flood.

i know he is not our player, but this could happen, and i would hate to c a seasons good work bedding this young player into our culture/pace of football being taken away from us.

if we have to sell players, i assume rangers will not get into a bidding war with other clubs for a player with potential.

what do others think?

would have to see the contract mate but from what ive heard(though only thru media) that our two year contract has the riht to purchase in it for an agreed fee

so if what your saying does happen we could effectivlely buy him for the agreed fee then move him on

as far as im aware valencia wouldnt be allowed to renage on this loan as its slightly different from a normal month/year long loan

will check it out with my mate and try to get back to you

hes not worth 2 million very very average player, he cant beat a very very basic hamilton defender

You cannot judge him based on one game. Yes, he was quiet against Hamilton but very effective against others. Patience is key. There is alot of upside to this youngster and @million may turn out to be a bargain.

hes not worth 2 million very very average player, he cant beat a very very basic hamilton defender

Away and take your mouth for a shite.

ive watched him for the reserves and doesnt impress me there eithier, the kid we sent to dundee efram is a better player

That's a very very average post by a very very basic poster.

I bet you would rather see Lee McCulloch beat said Hamilton defender in the air than Aaron attempting to go by him with a bit of skill.

The poster has obviously not watched his exploits with Spain's U19's or U21's, where he's actually been given the chance.

Also, with four assists and two goals to his name already (under two hours of football), he's got no backing to what he says.

marko10 your right, hes not worth 2 million.

Hes potentially worth alot more.

We just need to bleed him into the squad, it will take time and there may be some times when people have their doubts.

but from what I have seen the potential of this young lad is something we shouldnt let go to waste.

We just need to bleed him into the squad, it will take time and there may be some times when people have their doubts.

but from what I have seen the potential of this young lad is something we shouldnt let go to waste.

Spot on mate. The lad has ability, no doubt about it.

But he's not Scottish, he's young and he's not a pure Bluenose. Man.

So let's rip into him for no reason! (tu)

You forgot about him being lightweight mate! Too small for Scottish football etc etc

You forgot about him being lightweight mate! Too small for Scottish football etc etc

Fuck, so I did.

He isn't blessed with the aerodynamic and athletic build of Broadfoot or Charlie Adam - clearly an imposter.

Not a great start to your RM stay :craphead:

I hate it when people say stuff like that. It's those kinds of attitudes that have halted the progress of any young decent Scottish players. He who dares wins. Give the boy a fucking chance. He probably had never left Spain before joining Rangers, so coming to a place where he has no idea about the Language, Culture or Style of game play couldn't have helped. Would you expect a Danny Wilson (Young Rangers CB) to prance into Valencia and turn out sublime performances? No.

Wee Nacho has helped him tremendously. Lets not also forget he has joined a team in which has no sence of width in the slightest. Just receiving the ball on the wing is a great start for the wee man.

He won under The Under 19's European Championship's best player. Living proof he can be a class act.

He might look lightweight, but he looked very strong on the ball against hamilton. Something that surprised me.

I think he could be a very special player for us

while im up for giving him a chance as there is defo something good about him, his year playing in greece should have built him up enough to handle the typical scottish defenders

hopefully he will have the mental ability to accept that he's gonna get clobbered by some skill-lacking, run-through-brick-walls defender who's jealous because the wee man doesnt have a mortgage to pay off