***Bougherra Thread***

minstral

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe someone else could find the link as it must be removed.

M: (tu)

By Kenny MacDonald, 14/03/2009

RANGERS star Madjid Bougherra is OUT of today’s Co-op Cup Final — and Kris Boyd is set to miss out as well.

Algerian stopper, Bougy has lost his fitness battle after failing to shake off a calf injury in time to face Celtic.

Striker Boyd is set to be left out of Walter Smith’s squad altogether, with fit-again Nacho Novo on the bench instead.

Gers defender Kirk Broadfoot is also struggling, but he trained yesterday and if there is no reaction this morning he will partner David Weir, with Steven Whittaker at right-back.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/s...-Bougherra.html

maybe someone else could find the link as it must be removed.

M:

By Kenny MacDonald, 14/03/2009

RANGERS star Madjid Bougherra is OUT of today’s Co-op Cup Final — and Kris Boyd is set to miss out as well.

Algerian stopper, Bougy has lost his fitness battle after failing to shake off a calf injury in time to face Celtic.

Striker Boyd is set to be left out of Walter Smith’s squad altogether, with fit-again Nacho Novo on the bench instead.

Gers defender Kirk Broadfoot is also struggling, but he trained yesterday and if there is no reaction this morning he will partner David Weir, with Steven Whittaker at right-back.

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/scottish/s...-Bougherra.html

thanks boab. (tu)

I'd play big Lee.

He's played twice this season at centre half and both games he played very well and we kept a clean sheet.

If Kirk's fit it will probably be him but personally i never feel too confident about him up against McDonald.

I'd play big Lee.

He's played twice this season at centre half and both games he played very well and we kept a clean sheet.

If Kirk's fit it will probably be him but personally i never feel too confident about him up against McDonald.

yeah thought you would lie that you t*** fuck

I'd play big Lee.

yeah thought you would lie that you t*** fuck

What do you mean byt that exactly?