Diddy Cup?

chris182

Right, Im hurting as much as everyone on here, but moving on we have the Scottish Cup and the league.

I would die for that league title over the League Cup anyday, don't mean am not pis**d off mind you

LEAGUE LOYAL :gerbad: :gerbad:

NOTE: Notice the question mark!!!

we wont win the league. go back to 4-2 game. They didnt know what to expect from mendes, he was class. he has been found out and has been shit in every OF game since. Cousin, we miss him. Havent lost a game whilst Kevin Thomson has started . We miss Him. And his replacement... Dailly . the depth of Glasgow Rangers is simply embarassing.

It's not a diddy cup, by any means - only 'cause we lost it, mebbe. Sadly, I see no hope in hell of taking anything from Ibrox, especially with WS's team selection and tactics. And the fact that this team can't get inspired for anything, unless it's a night out at the pub.

not this shite again :( if we won the league cup against the mhanks it would be far from a diddy cup.

I disagree

so if we won today you would have just said it dosent matter its just a diddy cup? dont talk shite m8.

not this shite again :( if we won the league cup against the mhanks it would be far from a diddy cup.

I disagree

so if we won today you would have just said it dosent matter its just a diddy cup? dont talk shite m8.

In the grand scheme of things bud, its hardly worth shouting about if its the only thing we have won at the end of the season is it? i.e. the position Tic find themselves in hopefully

Would have been nice to win it and a loss is hard to take at any time but need to move on

Och come on chaps

My point was that although its rubbish loss, there's ore to play for

Kev: What about Celtics performance make you think they will win the league? Either team could have won that today

i tell you what was good about their showing today - brown - mgeady - nakamura - mdonald - hinkel they are better players and i dont kare for people wearing their blue tinited speks its the truth we were found out today and i at a loss as to where we go fae here

Today was about more than the League Cup.

Plus the League is over.

Three points behind when they're just as bad and still have to come to Ibrox. Your talking utter sh*te.

NO SURRENDER!