Lafferty

There's no debate to be had.

He's shite but scores goals.

That might be good enough for you but it's not good enough for Rangers.

Lafferty'll come good, you can quote me on that.

Hence the 100 page thread on it :craphead:

We'll see won't we. He needs to get better thats for sure, especially headers.

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

no doubt lafferty is a talented youngster who can score goals, he just needs a run of games and some confidence.

He does have the ability to become a good player, but he needs to be doing better than the display he put on today.

Stil has to prove he can be a goalscorer; 16 in his professional club career, his slow reactions, playing with his head down, and cumbersome control makes me doubt it.

There's no debate to be had.

He's shite but scores goals.

That might be good enough for you but it's not good enough for Rangers.

Lafferty'll come good, you can quote me on that.

Hence the 100 page thread on it :craphead:

We'll see won't we. He needs to get better thats for sure, especially headers.

He will.

He has the right attitude, that's the difference.

Needs to sort himself out.

Back from Injury true (again :anguish: ) but was shite today.

He was horrible, hopefully that's due to the injury and the lack of match time

When I saw he was being paired with Boyd today,I knew he would have a lousy game.

Boyd has that effect on anyone paired with him. :(

I've seen it all now, Boyd blamed for Laffertys performance today.

Some people need to get a grip.

Because he's such a useless footballer maybe?

His passing, link-up play and lack of a work-ethic would be enough to drag any strike-partner down.

He's a lazy waste of a jersey. Any player in his place would have scored his goa todayl, it changes nothing about his performance.

The sooner we get this lazy, arrogant cunt to fuck the better.

:anguish: No Rangers player should be getting this abuse, no matter your opinion on how he played. Shocking.

The Boyd shite thats taken up most of your discussion. Just keep it in the Boyd thread (tu) Not a dig, just a request.

I've requested the same thing, look above i've said "take the boyd shite to the boyd thread".

Request away.

Will you two take this petty argument to somewhere else.

The 'petty' argument about Lafferty/Boyd?

Should we open a Lafferty/Boyd thread if you don't deem it suitable for this one...? <cr>

It's becoming very apparent that Boyd and Lafferty will never work together, i'd say it's entirely the place to debate this.

When I saw he was being paired with Boyd today,I knew he would have a lousy game.

His passing, link-up play and lack of a work-ethic would be enough to drag any strike-partner down.

He's a lazy waste of a jersey. Any player in his place would have scored his goa todayl, it changes nothing about his performance.

:anguish: No Rangers player should be getting this abuse, no matter your opinion on how he played. Shocking.

I was talking about McBoyd.

I was talking about McBoyd.

:lol:

Look, you've done nothing but slate Boyd in some of your posts. I'm just saying take that to the other thread. Lets keep this on topic and not let it drift into yet another Boyd thread

I believe a match-fit Lafferty with Miller/Naismith/Broadfoot beside him would have a far better chance of making it at Ibrox than with Boyd beside him.

For me the two are intertwined.

Plus Boyd is pure shite.

Thought he was disgusting today. Lazy, wasteful, doesn't know the offside rule, could fit a piece of A4 paper under his feet when he jumps, poor touch, no understanding with his team-mates, slid about, and the thing I hate the most about him....continually trying to pull of flicks, and backheels. He doesn't have the ability to do them!

Thought he was disgusting today. Lazy, wasteful, doesn't know the offside rule, could fit a piece of A4 paper under his feet when he jumps, poor touch, no understanding with his team-mates, slid about, and the thing I hate the most about him....continually trying to pull of flicks, and backheels. He doesn't have the ability to do them!

Your opinion hasn't changed much then :craphead:

What a waste of money. £3million for Lafferty(who tbh is pretty brutal) compared to £2.5-2.75million for Samaras.

I've a really high opinion of this player once he's played through the middle or given a free role... In my opinion he'll be better than Hateley - just needs to put on a wee bit of beef!

Haven't saw the O.F. game but I'll bet he played as well as he can (given the position he was put in).

What a waste of money. £3million for Lafferty(who tbh is pretty brutal) compared to £2.5-2.75million for Samaras.

Samaras is piss poor aswell. I'd rather have Lafferty (if I had to have one of them).

Samaras is piss poor aswell. I'd rather have Lafferty (if I had to have one of them).

I think the only thing we can hope for is that he eradicates these problems with more game time

if kyle lafferty was foreign or even scottish, people would be calling for him to get to fuk yet because he's from N.I he's gonna turn into an amazin player, score goals for fun and be better than mark hateley.

Get real. The cunt is useless and always will be.

The whole 'he's from NI so he gets it easy' is such a load of shite. He gets as much stick as anyone else. I'd say he was average today. Nothing more, nothing less. Hopefully he gets better with more game time.

He was worse than average today, imo.

The whole 'he's from NI so he gets it easy' is such a load of shite. He gets as much stick as anyone else. I'd say he was average today. Nothing more, nothing less. Hopefully he gets better with more game time.

He was worse than average today, imo.

Fine, but I can't stand it when people claim he gets less abuse because of where he's from. It's just bullshit.