Hendami/Dailly

Hurricane

I'd have Hemdani in the team before I'd have Ferguson!

Christian Dailly shouldn't even be at Rangers let along get a run out in a fucking Cup Final. But that's Wally Smith for you - a clueless, negative dinosaur.

Christian Dailly shouldn't even be at Rangers let along get a run out in a fucking Cup Final. But that's Wally Smith for you - a clueless, negative dinosaur.

Thank fuck i've found someone who shares the same distain for Feguson being in the team as me, Edu would have been my pick but Hemdani defo before Dailly, think someone should have told WS when he came from the Scotland job that he never had to bring most of the players with him, the shite ones at that......

Thank fuck i've found someone who shares the same distain for Feguson being in the team as me, Edu would have been my pick but Hemdani defo before Dailly, think someone should have told WS when he came from the Scotland job that he never had to bring most of the players with him, the shite ones at that......

i like everyone else would have had hemdani million miles beofre daily even step into the stadium

but the guy was the king of the sideways pass which u all seem to hate fergie for

dont get me wrong i dont think fergie is upto par and others should be given a chance but still id rather have fergie pass sideways then hemdani

neither, hemdani is just here takin the money and will be away in the summer!!!!

and dont get me started on that waste of space daily!!!!

what was wally thinkin off giving him another year!!!!

there are more duds at the club than good players!!!!

It's Dailly every day of the week for me!

Is that you Walter?

Oh look we have another comedian.

Your very witty aren't you!!

And you're very fucking stupid.

Someone who reguarly has to resort to childish name calling and innapropriate language is known as THICK.

Name calling and bad language is usually used by certain individuals who cannot think of something sensible or humorous to say.

Just have a little think about that my good friend.

Someone who reguarly has to resort to childish name calling and innapropriate language is known as THICK.

Name calling and bad language is usually used by certain individuals who cannot think of something sensible or humorous to say.

That's interesting, considering you've accused me of 'spouting shite' in the very recent past. Why you've come onto a messageboard and picked arguments with so many people is completely beyond me, unless you think you're being funny by winding everyone up. Stating I can't think of something sensible to say is the biggest irony of all, because judging by your posts so far, you have nothing sensible to say whatsoever. How anyone can defend decision that cost us a cup final, against the scum, is completely beyond me.

So I stand by it. Whether you're serious or at the wind up, you're a fucking moron.

That's interesting, considering you've accused me of 'spouting shite' in the very recent past. Why you've come onto a messageboard and picked arguments with so many people is completely beyond me, unless you think you're being funny by winding everyone up. Stating I can't think of something sensible to say is the biggest irony of all, because judging by your posts so far, you have nothing sensible to say whatsoever. How anyone can defend decision that cost us a cup final, against the scum, is completely beyond me.

So I stand by it. Whether you're serious or at the wind up, you're a fucking moron.

Your clearly upset so lets leave it at that then. (tu)

That's interesting, considering you've accused me of 'spouting shite' in the very recent past. Why you've come onto a messageboard and picked arguments with so many people is completely beyond me, unless you think you're being funny by winding everyone up. Stating I can't think of something sensible to say is the biggest irony of all, because judging by your posts so far, you have nothing sensible to say whatsoever. How anyone can defend decisions that cost us a cup final, against the scum, is completely beyond me.

:lol:

I'm not upset. Perhaps it was foolish of me to respond to someone whose sole purpose in life is to gain attention for themselves, but there you go.

That's interesting, considering you've accused me of 'spouting shite' in the very recent past. Why you've come onto a messageboard and picked arguments with so many people is completely beyond me, unless you think you're being funny by winding everyone up. Stating I can't think of something sensible to say is the biggest irony of all, because judging by your posts so far, you have nothing sensible to say whatsoever. How anyone can defend decisions that cost us a cup final, against the scum, is completely beyond me.

:lol:

I'm not upset. Perhaps it was foolish of me to respond to someone whose sole purpose in life is to gain attention for themselves, but there you go.

Soon he'll be sending you a PM demanding respect.