I'm amazed that anyone can still support Smith and the players

Tontospal

Edward you have a cheek - you didn't like it when the 'timothy' tag was aimed at you and now you think you can direct it at others.

If you have a problem then pm a member of staff - I suggest you go and read the forum rules (tu)

Muff tbh i've lost count of the amount of insults thrown my way........................

Celtic fan, IRA member, someone who has anal sex with Mr Torbett, someone who has his jobby pushed in by the priest.

Thats just a few of the insults i have had to endure.

In future i will pm a member of staff.

Cheers Muff (tu)

and i claim credit for all them

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No one can be mistaken that Rangers are at rock bottom on and off the pitch and they need our support more than ever.

However, Murray, Bain, Smith, McCoist, McDowell and the players really deserve to be chased out of Ibrox are they are the reason we are in such an atrocious state.

It's just not THE Rangers anymore.

I think this comment is nonsense.

What happend to through the thick and thin?

The rough with the smooth?

We have just lost a cup final to our bitter rivals, and we are all upset but sadly you go through bad days supporting a football club and these are the ups and downs you experiance.

I support Glasgow Rangers, im proud of it, im not a glory hunter i love this club and everything about its history and heritage.

I will continue to support the club through the bad times to get back to the good times as i feel this is th only way to get through it and what makes days like sunday worth the while because when we win the league and stop 4 5 6 or 7 in a row it will be so special.

I admit im not too happy with whats going on at Rangers of the pitch, but i support the team on the pitch and i will do til the day i die.

It will always be Rangers, and Rock bottom? Try going through 9 in a row and Celtic winning a European cup, then wecan start considering rock bottom

I use RM to vent my feelings/anger/opinions....I go to the games (well not this season) to sing, back and support my team - but I'll criticise when need be. I was one of the most positive posters on here until we took a hiding off Lyon at Ibrox last season and since then it's all been downhill.

I look forward to those days returning then mate......

Not as much as I do.

As much as I dislike our current form, I'm not going to complain about it and call for people to be leaving, all clubs go through the good times and the bad... We're just have a rough patch, and what happened to the phrase "We will follow on" exactly what we need to do!

Edward you have a cheek - you didn't like it when the 'timothy' tag was aimed at you and now you think you can direct it at others.

If you have a problem then pm a member of staff - I suggest you go and read the forum rules (tu)

Muff tbh i've lost count of the amount of insults thrown my way........................

Celtic fan, IRA member, someone who has anal sex with Mr Torbett, someone who has his jobby pushed in by the priest.

Cheers Muff (tu)

On here?

Anytime you have been called anything I have asked for people to stop it as it's not accepted on here. You also recieved a pm.

Ok Muff no problem as far as i'm concerned the matter is closed.

Cheers Muff (tu)

Not very smart Jardy - if you have a problem then keep it to pm.

Cheers Muff (tu)

It's not something to be proud of jardy.

No one can be mistaken that Rangers are at rock bottom on and off the pitch and they need our support more than ever.

However, Murray, Bain, Smith, McCoist, McDowell and the players really deserve to be chased out of Ibrox are they are the reason we are in such an atrocious state.

Rock bottom on and off the pitch????

Are you for real??????????????

That is the most ridiculous statement i've ever read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rock bottom is being out the title race before christmas and believe me i've seen a few examples of that in my time, never under Walter though.

Rock bottom is £70m in debt.

We are 3 points off top spot after previously behing 8 points behind, we also have a very good chance to win the Scottish cup.

Rock bottom??????? Don't be ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we're not rock bottom then how would you describe it:

An extremely average celtc side are in pole position for 4 in a row

Our financial position is a major worry -AGAIN

We have millionaires playing, coaching and managing the club despite the common excuse for their failure being due to the fact we are downsizing

The quality of our football is appalling

Our fans are getting arrested left, right and centre for the worst football public disorder reported in years

Other idiots hospitalise a celtc fan and throw bricks through Boruc's windows

But everything in the garden is rosy.

There is no point comparing it to seasons when we were 3rd, 4th, 5th in the league. In those days the players were paid on a par with those of Aberdeen, celtc and Dundee Utd etc and weren't driving about in 100k cars.

Keep sticking your head in the sand and Murray etc will keep on giving it to you up the arse.

Spot on with this mate. The standard of football we were playing on Sunday was nothing short of an embarassment. We set up how we did in the Uefa Cup Final, just to sit back and hope they slipped up. There was no creativity and Walter's change of tactics, or lack thereof, was frankly clueless. He took off Lafferty who frankly was our best player going forward to that point, and never changed his formation once, even when we went down a goal.

As for the behaviour of some of the "fans" of our club, they should be ashamed. These days, walking down the street in a Rangers top gets you looked at as if you're for stabbing a bystander. The behaviour of a minority should not affect the rest of us. These people, if caught, should be banned from Ibrox for life.

I critsise them during games and i will continue to do so. I owe them nothing.

So, by definition, you are not really a supporter then.......

That's a load of rubbish!

I don't boo or shout abuse at players but if they are not pulling their weight, not playing well or whatever then I'll criticise them. I guess I'm not a really a supporter then :rolleyes:

I'll criticise them as well.........

i am sure you keep your constant negativity for on here and you are a ray of sunshine at the game....... :lol:

I use RM to vent my feelings/anger/opinions....I go to the games (well not this season) to sing, back and support my team - but I'll criticise when need be. I was one of the most positive posters on here until we took a hiding off Lyon at Ibrox last season and since then it's all been downhill.

That's exactly it, when i go to games i always start off by singing and applauding them onto the park (well not the Scottish Cup game against Hamilton as i was still far too angry at the Inverness game just a few days before). I'll applaud and sing with others throughout the game if i'm happy with how we're playing, but if i feel players and/or management aren't pulling their weight i will shout my frustrations. It just so happens that the majority of games these days there's so much to be critisised i spend most of the time shouting.

We have just lost a cup final to our bitter rivals, and we are all upset but sadly you go through bad days supporting a football club and these are the ups and downs you experiance.

I support Glasgow Rangers, im proud of it, im not a glory hunter i love this club and everything about its history and heritage.

I will continue to support the club through the bad times to get back to the good times as i feel this is th only way to get through it and what makes days like sunday worth the while because when we win the league and stop 4 5 6 or 7 in a row it will be so special.

I admit im not too happy with whats going on at Rangers of the pitch, but i support the team on the pitch and i will do til the day i die.

It will always be Rangers, and Rock bottom? Try going through 9 in a row and Celtic winning a European cup, then wecan start considering rock bottom

been through celtic winning 9 in a row and i am still here, but we still had better teams during that period than the shower of imposters who are playing at the moment.

been through celtic winning 9 in a row and i am still here, but we still had better teams during that period than the shower of imposters who are playing at the moment.

Long before my time minstral but looking at that period players who have gone down in Rangers history as club legends were with us during Celtic's 9 in a row period. Barring the Berwick Rangers defeat there didn't seem to be any huge embarrassment, they were up against a very good Celtic side who became champions of europe and in the same period we also reached two european finals of our own.

Speaking of 9 in a row, who knows we aren't on our way to another one for them? It may seem a long way off but i'm sure when we won 3 in a row people would have been saying there was no chance of us equaling their record, yet as Celtic went into financial meltdown and Aberdeen stopped putting up a challenge we got 9 in a row and should have got 10. Looking at our circumstances we've not won the league for three years despite having a virtual 12 point lead in April for the third of those years and we could well be on our way to not winning it for a fourth year. We're in serious financial trouble while they seem to be stable so who knows, if something doesn't drastically change at our club this sequence of them winning the league could just keep going on and on.

I'm dreading the possibility, my first period as Rangers fan has been awful so far, barring two narrow league wins. :anguish:

WOW you really have been through the generations old fella!

How on earth did you cope with 9 in a row?

My dad says the 80's were really bad what's your thoughts on that period?

Me too Minstral and I very much agree with your comment.