I'm amazed that anyone can still support Smith and the players

Tontospal

No one can be mistaken that Rangers are at rock bottom on and off the pitch and they need our support more than ever.

However, Murray, Bain, Smith, McCoist, McDowell and the players really deserve to be chased out of Ibrox are they are the reason we are in such an atrocious state.

It's just not THE Rangers anymore.

Rock bottom on and off the pitch????

Are you for real??????????????

That is the most ridiculous statement i've ever read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rock bottom is being out the title race before christmas and believe me i've seen a few examples of that in my time, never under Walter though.

Rock bottom is £70m in debt.

We are 3 points off top spot after previously behing 8 points behind, we also have a very good chance to win the Scottish cup.

Rock bottom??????? Don't be ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we're not rock bottom then how would you describe it:

An extremely average celtc side are in pole position for 4 in a row

Our financial position is a major worry -AGAIN

We have millionaires playing, coaching and managing the club despite the common excuse for their failure being due to the fact we are downsizing

The quality of our football is appalling

Our fans are getting arrested left, right and centre for the worst football public disorder reported in years

Other idiots hospitalise a celtc fan and throw bricks through Boruc's windows

But everything in the garden is rosy.

There is no point comparing it to seasons when we were 3rd, 4th, 5th in the league. In those days the players were paid on a par with those of Aberdeen, celtc and Dundee Utd etc and weren't driving about in 100k cars.

Keep sticking your head in the sand and Murray etc will keep on giving it to you up the arse.

I smell Timothy.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I critsise them during games and i will continue to do so. I owe them nothing.

Then you are one of those who is getting the performances and results you deserve mate, hope you are happy (tu)

You are a prime example of why i disagreed with the phrase "we deserve better"

Do the club not have a responsibility to do well for the fans?

I think they do, yes. I also think it works both ways. Its a 2 way street, much like a relationship, and, both sides are not doing their bit, fans and club, but, fans are generally not taking responsibility for their part, thats all

Bullshit. They are professional footballers who are on £10,000+ P/w. We have a right to voice our opinions. If they can't handle the pressure of playing for a team who have MILLIONS of fans watching them every week, then they don't deserve to be playing for Rangers.

Criticise the players all you want in private just don't do it during games.

Booing and criticisng during games will only satisfy your own selfish needs.

It has nothing but a negative influence on the players.

did we not Criticise one of our heros john greig, plus demonstrated outside the Stadium to get him removed.

That was before my time so i cannot fully comment however if it did happen i'm sure it was a small minority, as it usually is.

I can assure you it was not a small minority as i was part of the protesters.

Then you are one of those who is getting the performances and results you deserve mate, hope you are happy (tu)

Do the club not have a responsibility to do well for the fans?

Yes exactly i think they do we pump money into that club year in year out anyway i just want walter out if its a shite performance of course ill boo i have every right to after all im paying for my ticket and dont want to be watching utter shite when i know a team of monkeys could do better

No one can be mistaken that Rangers are at rock bottom on and off the pitch and they need our support more than ever.

However, Murray, Bain, Smith, McCoist, McDowell and the players really deserve to be chased out of Ibrox are they are the reason we are in such an atrocious state.

It's just not THE Rangers anymore.

Rock bottom on and off the pitch????

Are you for real??????????????

That is the most ridiculous statement i've ever read!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rock bottom is being out the title race before christmas and believe me i've seen a few examples of that in my time, never under Walter though.

Rock bottom is £70m in debt.

We are 3 points off top spot after previously behing 8 points behind, we also have a very good chance to win the Scottish cup.

Rock bottom??????? Don't be ridiculous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we're not rock bottom then how would you describe it:

An extremely average celtc side are in pole position for 4 in a row

Our financial position is a major worry -AGAIN

We have millionaires playing, coaching and managing the club despite the common excuse for their failure being due to the fact we are downsizing

The quality of our football is appalling

Our fans are getting arrested left, right and centre for the worst football public disorder reported in years

Other idiots hospitalise a celtc fan and throw bricks through Boruc's windows

But everything in the garden is rosy.

There is no point comparing it to seasons when we were 3rd, 4th, 5th in the league. In those days the players were paid on a par with those of Aberdeen, celtc and Dundee Utd etc and weren't driving about in 100k cars.

Keep sticking your head in the sand and Murray etc will keep on giving it to you up the arse.

I smell Timothy.

Words fail me if a Rangers fan can condone the Manchester rioting, putting a celtc fan in hospital and throwing bricks through a window.

The only Edwards that I've ever met were papes so maybe I should use your quote.

I would argue that you are the type of supporter that is the problem and that by accepting the shite that is Rangers in 2009 you deserve the team and results that we are witnessing.

Here you go again, you do need to clarify these things.

What am I accepting?

I take it NOT booing and groaning at games makes me a bad fan?

The fact I would rather encourage our substandard players, in the hope it can coax something resembling a performance than slate them and ruin what little confidence they might have?

While we are at it mate, why dont you tell me my opinions on Murray? Smith? in fact, anything you care to?

And I will put a bet on that you get it 100% wrong!

Think before you acuse! Or at least know who you are talking to

Bullshit. They are professional footballers who are on £10,000+ P/w. We have a right to voice our opinions. If they can't handle the pressure of playing for a team who have MILLIONS of fans watching them every week, then they don't deserve to be playing for Rangers.

did we not Criticise one of our heros john greig, plus demonstrated outside the Stadium to get him removed.

That was before my time so i cannot fully comment however if it did happen i'm sure it was a small minority, as it usually is.

Well i would say those fans are equally as bad.

was certainly a few mate, we might have met then haha (tu)

I would argue that you are the type of supporter that is the problem and that by accepting the shite that is Rangers in 2009 you deserve the team and results that we are witnessing.

What am I accepting?

The fact I would rather encourage our substandard players, in the hope it can coax something resembling a performance than slate them and ruin what little confidence they might have?

While we are at it mate, why dont you tell me my opinions on Murray? Smith? in fact, anything you care to?

You ask me what you are accepting and then go on to say you would rather encourage our substandard players.

That is what you are accepting. You're not alone and that is the problem. Those substandard players should not be at Rangers and to make it worse most of them are millionaires for their football ability.

My opinion of Rangers is that we should never accept second best and sadly that is what we have done for years, accepted second best to an average celtc side.

If the right people were in place at our club to scout, coach and manage then we would not be in the mess on the field and the financial mess off of it.

The majority of our support have let their standards and ambitions for Rangers fall.

The fact that you don't agree with the we deserve better campaign underlines that you are happy to accept and encourage what you are being served.

What am I accepting?

You ask me what you are accepting and then go on to say you would rather encourage our substandard players.

That is what you are accepting. You're not alone and that is the problem. Those substandard players should not be at Rangers and to make it worse most of them are millionaires for their football ability. - I agree, they shouldnt be here, but they are. Its not accepting anything, its desperately hoping they can get the results we need, to bring back some pride, some noise, and, ultimately money, to allow us to replace them. If that doesnt happen, we will fall further behind, and, some will look back on this as good times!

My opinion of Rangers is that we should never accept second best and sadly that is what we have done for years, accepted second best to an average celtc side. - have I disagreed with that?

If the right people were in place at our club to scout, coach and manage then we would not be in the mess on the field and the financial mess off of it. - again, no argument

The majority of our support have let their standards and ambitions for Rangers fall. - some have, yes, and some support has also let its standards drop as well

The fact that you don't agree with the we deserve better campaign underlines that you are happy to accept and encourage what you are being served. - "accepting", and, trying not to let things get worse are different things. Should we do our best to try and win the title, even with this squad, and help in any way we can, or, just give up and kick them when they are down?

We Deserve Better was a poorly executed plan, that made those who followed it sound like spoilt brats, it was all "I want I want", and basically sticking it to murray rather than constructive ways/ideas to move the club forward, or at least, back to the top where we should be. I wholeheartedly agreed with the "Setting the Standard" ideas that were put about, and the manner in which it was done. I have standards, and, expect better of our fans, as well as the players and the club. NOBODY is living up to them at the moment

Answered

I will support the team and the management fully until the season is ended and the trophys are handed out, this goes for any regime, smith or a.n. other.

not before.

it doesn't look great but we are in with a shout and should give this team all the encouragement we can to stop 4 in a row.

And I believe we need a new manager or at the very least new ideas. i.e. a better blend of youth and experience in the team.

Edward you have a cheek - you didn't like it when the 'timothy' tag was aimed at you and now you think you can direct it at others.

If you have a problem then pm a member of staff - I suggest you go and read the forum rules (tu)

So, by definition, you are not really a supporter then.......

i actually believe that all fans critisise the team at some point in a game

anyone who says i never boo or critisise are telling a little white lie as i would find that very near impossible to do

if you do critisise then is irt so wrong

i wont boo the players but i will critisise if they deserve it

anyone who says i never boo or critisise are telling a little white lie as i would find that very near impossible to do

Absolutely right. I've never booed the team and never will, but when someone fucks up a 3 yard pass I can't stop myself from groaning or shouting.

(tu)

That's a load of rubbish!

I don't boo or shout abuse at players but if they are not pulling their weight, not playing well or whatever then I'll criticise them. I guess I'm not a really a supporter then :rolleyes:

I do as well, (it's not as if we haven't had plenty of reason the last few years) was more thinking about the i owe them nothing attitude, by defenition that ain't a fan/supporter,...is it ?

I don't boo or shout abuse at players but if they are not pulling their weight, not playing well or whatever then I'll criticise them. I guess I'm not a really a supporter then :rolleyes:

I'll criticise them as well.........

i am sure you keep your constant negativity for on here and you are a ray of sunshine at the game....... :lol:

I'll criticise them as well.........

i am sure you keep your constant negativity for on here and you are a ray of sunshine at the game....... :lol:

I use RM to vent my feelings/anger/opinions....I go to the games (well not this season) to sing, back and support my team - but I'll criticise when need be. I was one of the most positive posters on here until we took a hiding off Lyon at Ibrox last season and since then it's all been downhill.

Edward you have a cheek - you didn't like it when the 'timothy' tag was aimed at you and now you think you can direct it at others.

If you have a problem then pm a member of staff - I suggest you go and read the forum rules (tu)

Muff tbh i've lost count of the amount of insults thrown my way........................

Celtic fan, IRA member, someone who has anal sex with Mr Torbett, someone who has his jobby pushed in by the priest.

Thats just a few of the insults i have had to endure.

In future i will pm a member of staff.

Cheers Muff (tu)

I use RM to vent my feelings/anger/opinions....I go to the games (well not this season) to sing, back and support my team - but I'll criticise when need be. I was one of the most positive posters on here until we took a hiding off Lyon at Ibrox last season and since then it's all been downhill.

I look forward to those days returning then mate......

Muff tbh i've lost count of the amount of insults thrown my way........................

Celtic fan, IRA member, someone who has anal sex with Mr Torbett, someone who has his jobby pushed in by the priest.

Thats just a few of the insults i have had to endure.

In future i will pm a member of staff.

Cheers Muff (tu)

On here?

Anytime you have been called anything I have asked for people to stop it as it's not accepted on here. You also recieved a pm.