Will we ever get a return to football for the people?

GOAT

Why are people still biting at that pretentious twat Bp9?

Its attitudes like his which have led us to where we find ourselves today.

hi mate at least you have got him sussed out. (tu)

Long ago minstral. Probably never stood on a terrace, but sat in the stands with a blanket over his knees. Us poor workmen should be thankful for the likes of him aparently. He enjoys being called a cunt though, so its pointless conversing with him, because when it all boils down to it, he IS a cunt.

Well at least cunts are useful things!

I do actually feel sorry for all you guys that hanker back to something you mind has painted prettier than it was.

Just try working in the present - enjoy what we have now - the past has gone and is only memories. We all like a bit of fond memory jogging - but not to the detriment of enjoying today and tomorrow - and thats how a good few of you come across - far to much retrospective and not enough now!

I do actually feel sorry for all you guys that hanker back to something you mind has painted prettier than it was.

Just try working in the present - enjoy what we have now - the past has gone and is only memories. We all like a bit of fond memory jogging - but not to the detriment of enjoying today and tomorrow - and thats how a good few of you come across - far to much retrospective and not enough now!

IMG1208-1225721836.bmp

cant understand this attitude,the past is what made this club,if we lost we knew there would be changes and we didnt lose too often.before floodlights mid week games kicked off at 4.30 and odd times like this and people would come straight from work ,you had crowds of 50k on a wednesday at 5.00 clock and the atmosphere wa amazing compare with where we are to.day and there is no comparison ,inthese days you could be anyone ibrox regardless of show much you earned. it cost 2/6 ..12.5 p..and no one knew what prawns were..

cant understand this attitude,the past is what made this club,if we lost we knew there would be changes and we didnt lose too often.before floodlights mid week games kicked off at 4.30 and odd times like this and people would come straight from work ,you had crowds of 50k on a wednesday at 5.00 clock and the atmosphere wa amazing compare with where we are to.day and there is no comparison ,inthese days you could be anyone ibrox regardless of show much you earned. it cost 2/6 ..12.5 p..and no one knew what prawns were..

God thats crazy!

good post and oh so true. (tu)

IMG1208-1225721836.bmp

that made me laugh manti. :D

IMG1208-1225721836.bmp

:craphead:

I liked that one myself :craphead: