Ferguson Celebration

gsa

Inspirational captain :lol:

About as funny as your 'Walter is a tactical genius'

His teamates past and present and his managers past and present all appear to agree with me. (Apart from the French disgrace who is in the minority)

I have never heard a bad word said.

You always seem to disagree with people on here all the time, i dont think you have ever agreed with anyone on here before.I think you will find that ferguson used to be an Inspirational captain,but not anymore.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

seen a couple of mentions of him telling the crowd to shut up?

if that is the case, he can fuck off and take his fat boyfriends boyd and big lee with him, scoring 1 goal against hearts at home doesn't negate his poor performances for the last two years nor his negative influence on the club as a whole.

just the same as pushing neil lennon didn't fool us that he hadn't bottled it against brown and caldwell (not the first time he hasn't stood up and been counted against celtic in the last couple of seasons). the guy is now a fraud and he must go.

true...Barry Ferguson is an embarassment of a captain...Id never thought that I would say something like that when he came back from Blackburn but FFS just because you get a goal doesnt mean you have proven yourself again...GTF Barry and Smith your time of ruining our club is up.

People who say they would never boo, I think yous are all talking shite,. you boo to show the cunts what you think of them, you dont do a walter smith and be nice and give them a wee clap at the end, when weve been robbed of 2 goals when we should have been 3-0 up at half time, and we didnt even play that bad today it's just the way they lost the goals and how they lost them that annoys people. booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooo

As i previously stated i am a supporter and not a boo boy.

aye but clearly you are a part time supporter, so u can shhhhhhh and i have every right and so does the whole of ibrox to boo them when they sell a 2 goal lead at this stage of the season.

Thats a very selfish attitude imo.

I'm there to encourage and build up the players confidence.

It's what we as supporters are there for.

he is also a wee ned

compare any other rangers captains talking to the media.. like wee asbo boy,

grieg,gough,sounness,ammo..he is a wee, useless,big headed, illiterate thug.

who has fooled alot of you with his puffed out chest.

Oh so he also fooled Advocaat, Eck, Walter, Souness, Hughes, Brown, Vogts and Burley as well then?

It's nothing to do with the fact he's an excellent football player and inpsirational captain?

brown,vogts,burley,eck and wally..see any similarities there ? boring rotten managers based in a 3rd rate euro league.(look where they are now),napoleon apart...

hughes had the good sense to bin him,Edward,and you would as well,if you were honest

Hughes openly stated he wanted to build his team around Barry.

Those managers you highlighted are all very well respected and experienced managers who have experiened great success throughout their careers.

brown..sacked

vogts..sacked

burley..sacked

eck..sacked

wally sacked,from everton,and with any sense,will be again

hughes..aint screaming for him at multi million Man C.. is he ?

People who say they would never boo, I think yous are all talking shite,. you boo to show the cunts what you think of them, you dont do a walter smith and be nice and give them a wee clap at the end, when weve been robbed of 2 goals when we should have been 3-0 up at half time, and we didnt even play that bad today it's just the way they lost the goals and how they lost them that annoys people. booooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

ooooooooooooooo

aye but clearly you are a part time supporter, so u can shhhhhhh and i have every right and so does the whole of ibrox to boo them when they sell a 2 goal lead at this stage of the season.

so u think if they play shite and you clap them, its going to give them confidence., your mad and your talking shite

ooooooooooooooo

Thts a concept ive never understood

Booing to show how we feel only dents players confidence

Prime example is Whittaker, A nervous wreck when moaned at but on fire when he has some confidence

he is also a wee ned

compare any other rangers captains talking to the media.. like wee asbo boy,

grieg,gough,sounness,ammo..he is a wee, useless,big headed, illiterate thug.

who has fooled alot of you with his puffed out chest.

Oh so he also fooled Advocaat, Eck, Walter, Souness, Hughes, Brown, Vogts and Burley as well then?

It's nothing to do with the fact he's an excellent football player and inpsirational captain?

brown,vogts,burley,eck and wally..see any similarities there ? boring rotten managers based in a 3rd rate euro league.(look where they are now),napoleon apart...

hughes had the good sense to bin him,Edward,and you would as well,if you were honest

Hughes openly stated he wanted to build his team around Barry.

Those managers you highlighted are all very well respected and experienced managers who have experiened great success throughout their careers.

brown..sacked

vogts..sacked

burley..sacked

eck..sacked

wally sacked,from everton,and with any sense,will be again

hughes..aint screaming for him at multi million Man C.. is he ?

I think you'll find the vast majority of football managers have been sacked at some point in their career.

Surely it was directed at traynor.

Jim Traynor wrote duriing the week that if Rangers had any

aspirations to win the league,they must drop Ferguson.

It's a fair point. Maybe it was directed at Traynor. But what was with the hands to the ears celebration then? That's what players do when they're running past opposition fans implying 'I cannae hear you' after scoring.

Perhaps it was intended for Traynor you may be right.

No doubt Barry will at some point through the week be asked this question.

aye thats what the excuse will be right enough!

i never saw him doing it but ill tell you what

if he did he is finished here! and can fuck off to a blackburn or cardiff.

he had a chance to remembered as a fantastic servant to this club but will now be remembered for telling the supporters (who backed him against paul le joke) to shut it.

im fucking raging

ooooooooooooooo

Prime example is Whittaker, A nervous wreck when moaned at but on fire when he has some confidence

Exactly m8.

Most players who are targeted by the boo boys usually go into hiding.

The boo boys have ruined many a young player like Ross, Burke, Adam and Hutton for a spell.

ooooooooooooooo

well if he's not strong enough to cope with it, he shouldn't be at Rangers, we are not going to sit here everyweek and be nice to them and be happy with a point and say unlucky boys. there going to get slagged like they deserve and im sure some rangers players will agree that they do desrve to get slagged after today. were paying money everyweek to them some even coming from shetlends,Northan Ireland etc and some from canada,poland,germeny.all over the, and they hit us with this pish everyweek,we have a right to boo. it might not sound good but it's what happens.when you have passionate Fans

ooooooooooooooo

well if he's not strong enough to cope with it, he shouldn't be at Rangers, we are not going to sit here everyweek and be nice to them and be happy with a point and say unlucky boys. there going to get slagged like they deserve and im sure some rangers players will agree that they do desrve to get slagged after today. were paying money everyweek to them some even coming from shetlends,Northan Ireland etc and some from canada,poland,germeny.all over the, and they hit us with this p[ish everyweek,we have a right to boo. it might not sound good but it's what happens.when you have passionate Fans

Exactly,if someone isn't doing an easy job they deserve criticism, if they can't cope they are pussys and need to get real. If a plumber didn't do his job he wouldn't get paid so these shite excuses of footballers are lucky booing is all they are getting,and like i said if they can't handle it then tough luck,deal with it.

You can go on all day about the fans having a duty to back the players but it has to work both ways, the players have to give the fans something in return for their support and that hasn't happened all season.

(tu) right never mind the cis,the scottish cup for the moment, they havent delivered for 3 and a half years. :angry:

Most of Ferguson's critics have been Rangers fans.

:lol:

Rightly so as well, he's our so-called captain, the one who's meant to lead our team by example.

Aye, and people saying it wasn't directed at us,the fans,are just looking for excuses to defend him imo,if he was directing it at Traynor then there is a time and place for it,not in front of us,he's a tool.