Ferguson Celebration

gsa

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most of Ferguson's critics have been Rangers fans.

:lol:

Rightly so as well, he's our so-called captain, the one who's meant to lead our team by example.

was about to say the same thing....its a sad day when our club captain has to make an arse out of himself because he scored one goal after two years of playing horrible and thinks he can silence his own fans' criticism of him.

Well the celebration was a very bad thing to treat us fans. I know he hasn't been at his best playing wise recently. But to suggest for him never to play again? He scored the winner against Hamilton and got the 2nd goal today. I've lost quite a bit of respect for him today though.

Well the celebration was a very bad thing to treat us fans. I know he hasn't been at his best playing wise recently. But to suggest for him never to play again? He scored the winner against Hamilton and got the 2nd goal today. I've lost quite a bit of respect for him today though.

He shouldn't play again after that disgrace,not acceptable he thinks he's better than us.

So he did...What a fucking player!

Regardless of who he was doing it to...Although if it was towards us fans he really is a dick.

Facts are, he's been underperforming consistently for two years. One goal againt Hears, in a game where we end up dropping two points when we were 2 - 0 up, will not impress either the fans or Traynor.

He needs to be dropped but he won't be unless we have a manager who has little connection to Rangers or isn't more concerned with being 'one of the lads'.

You know what it is like its to all you hard working Rangers season ticket holders and ones who buy them, the one who travel from all over UK spend their hard earned cash on the club you love, Ferguson has kicked everyone of you guys straight in the bollocks.

I hope Ferguson picks up a Burke 'virus' and never plays again this season. Actually I'd rather his ankle just gave way.

Thats a disgusting, disgraceful comment to make about a rangers player. You should be ashamed of yourself :crab:

I hope Ferguson picks up a Burke 'virus' and never plays again this season. Actually I'd rather his ankle just gave way.

Thats a disgusting, disgraceful comment to make about a rangers player. You should be ashamed of yourself :crab:

I would normally agree with you but after his "celebration" I hope he does he can go fuck himself

Barry ,Barry GTF ,Barry ,GTF :angry:

You should have walked with Eck and PLG ! You may be a fan ,but you are dragging us down!!!

John Greig got sacked but still retained his legendary status!! Walter n Barry must go but still will be legends ,but for the good of our club ,please do one now!!!

the more i read about this the more i feel so pissed off.

this is or captain.

for him to do this pisses me right off. tho the point im sitting here asking myself, why should i renew my season book? why should i put £460+ the way of this fucking dick.

Now it becomes clear, FERGIE IS BIGGER THAN THE CLUB

Ferguson is now a disruptive bad influence on what is already a fledgling team.

We lost the league today.

words cannot describe how angry i am with ferguson.

When he is on form he is excellent but when he isn't he just drags the whole team down with him with his constant demanding of the ball.

How often do you see him just run and take it off peoples feet!

he will never hit form again craigee. he will never be the Ferguson of old the one we loved, the one we wanted to be, the boy who cam up through the ranks to captain the side he loved

this is or captain.

for him to do this pisses me right off. tho the point im sitting here asking myself, why should i renew my season book? why should i put £460+ the way of this fucking dick.

[/quotGo let it out mate!!Go let it it out ! <cr>

this is or captain.

You've already decided it's a personal attack on the Rangers fans and not aimed at the media then?

Of course you have, any opportunity eh.