Ferguson Celebration

gsa

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the celebration before it was posted on here. I'd rather his ankle gave way before that - he's finished.

its comments like that and the "i hope millar gets broken legs" that undo all your decent posts,how the hell can you wish injury on your own players?,get a grip ffs

So sorry

Mate, grow up fs

Grow up, I was apologising FFS

good on you then (tu)

most on here will know youve a cracking knowledge of the game and the gers and theres no doubting your a huge supporter,we all know your as upset as the next man with whats been happeneing but dont undo all your good work with some daftness man :)

I saw the celebration before it was posted on here. I'd rather his ankle gave way before that - he's finished.

its comments like that and the "i hope millar gets broken legs" that undo all your decent posts,how the hell can you wish injury on your own players?,get a grip ffs

well said!

I think everyone should stop greeting, what did he do? Hold his finger to his mouth and shout SHUP UP?

Theres nothing wrong with that hes only human and if i was in his position getting as much abuse as he does from so called 'fans' then i would feel the exact same way.

The underlying point is that many posters think that Smith is so stubborn that it'll take an injury to one of his favourite boys for a younger, fresher more exciting player to get the nod.

Simple as that really. People have a different way of putting it, but sometimes you think that only an injury could force a positive team change from Smith.

Whether that's right or wrong is debatable, but isn't that why we're here?

seen a couple of mentions of him telling the crowd to shut up?

if that is the case, he can fuck off and take his fat boyfriends boyd and big lee with him, scoring 1 goal against hearts at home doesn't negate his poor performances for the last two years nor his negative influence on the club as a whole.

just the same as pushing neil lennon didn't fool us that he hadn't bottled it against brown and caldwell (not the first time he hasn't stood up and been counted against celtic in the last couple of seasons). the guy is now a fraud and he must go.

Very true gsa, one goal doesnnt get away from the completely negative affect he has on that team. I cannot wait til Kevin Thomson is back in that team