• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hasn't scored at the phiggery, phittodrie or tynecastle, nuff said ! :sherlock:

He scored at Tyncastle this season.

lets give hima fucking badge then eh?

He never touched the ball for it either!

yet thats happy enough for some folk

Remember everyong going nuts when we were going to sell him?

haha yeah. I think even I didnt want him to leave at the time for some strange reason. But i am 100% Anti-Boyd now.

701 posts, and that's by far the most ridiculous one you've made. Boyd had as much claim to that goal as I did, and I was in the stand doh

Officially he was actually given the goal because of the referee's report so i think it goes on his record.

701 posts, and that's by far the most ridiculous one you've made. Boyd had as much claim to that goal as I did, and I was in the stand doh

Officially he was actually given the goal because of the referee's report so i think it goes on his record.

IIRC the goal was awarded to him during the game, but then attributed to an own goal afterwards. I'm sure it was added to his season stats then taken off.

Either way I have to say I'm impressed with your objectivity. I always had you down for one of the mental Boyd defenders (a al FlippinEck) but clearly I was wrong.

IIRC the goal was awarded to him during the game, but then attributed to an own goal afterwards. I'm sure it was added to his season stats then taken off.

Either way I have to say I'm impressed with your objectivity. I always had you down for one of the mental Boyd defenders (a al FlippinEck) but clearly I was wrong.

Well i have always been a Boyd fan and i probably have gone out of my way to defend him at times, with the faith that he would go back to his October-December form but I'm definitely not the kind of person who'll defend a player no matter what.

I've lost all patience i ever had with him today though, the last 3 months have not been acceptable from him and today was his worst display for Rangers yet. It's getting the extent where i wouldn't be too upset if he left, a total contrast from January.

Well i have always been a Boyd fan and i probably have gone out of my way to defend him at times, with the faith that he would go back to his October-December form but I'm definitely not the kind of person who'll defend a player no matter what.

I've lost all patience i ever had with him today though, the last 3 months have not been acceptable from him and today was his worst display for Rangers yet. It's getting the extent where i wouldn't be too upset if he left, a total contrast from January.

Agreed mate.

I would like to offer an apology to all on RM as I have stood by Boydy when everyone seemed to slag him.

Now though, what a fat lazy useless bastart.

MayboleLoyal_atb

I just love the big man no matter what he done I would back him aswell but now I know. A so called Rangers fan. If I had the chance no the pleasure of pulling that jersery and play in the best stadium in the world I would be sick after 90 mins the work i would put in. some folk are just happy with the pay packet

If he does leave and we hepreseave strikers not scoring goals again - and are crying out for a goalscorer - I'm sure people will be asking why we let Boyd go?

[/quot

Hes fucking garbage and the biggest reason outwith Watty why we are so fucking rank rotten, represents everything thats rotten in our club!!!!!!

There were 10 other useless arses out there today, not least our defense, yet Boyd gets it again. He's well short goal scoring form recently (not suprisingly since they tried to force him out the door in January) and should perhaps be dropped from the team. The score line we had today was a result of Walters signing policy in the summer. He wasted good money (9 mil approx) on the likes of Miller, Lafferty, Edu and Velika. Only one of which has featured on a regular basis for us this season and has left us without adequate cover at the back not to mention no natural wingbacks and no quality wingers. Walter consistently plays at least 4 players out of position every single match, he doesnt alter his negative tactics when required to do so and only makes subs at around the 70 min mark. The main guy you should be venting your frustration at is Walter not Boyd. Yes he's playing pish right now, yes he doesn't run around the pitch like a Kenny Miller type player, but he is a damn good goal scorer. Not even wanting to have that option in the squad is ridiculous. Remember the guy cost us 400k not 2 Mil (like Kenny Miller) not 3.5 Mil (like Lafferty) or even 12 Mil (like Flo). If Boyd does go in the summer for 3-4 mil that money is unlikely to be spent on the squad and even if it is Walter would waste it on more pish signings. The guy might be able to pick up a decent defender from time to time but when it comes down to a striker he doesnt seem to know his arse from his elbow (mind you it doesn't help that we have a non-existent scouting system). The team stats for this season:

With Boyd Starting

Played 26

Won 19 (73.1%)

Drew 4 (15.4%)

Lost 3 (11.5%)

Without Boyd Starting\Playing

Played 7

Won 2 (28.6%)

Drew 3 (42.9%)

Lost 2 (28.6%)

It was Karipidis' O.G though.

People claiming that goal as a defence of Boyd just makes them look more desperate, if that's possible.

There were 10 other useless arses out there today, not least our defense, yet Boyd gets it again. He's well short goal scoring form recently (not suprisingly since they tried to force him out the door in January) and should perhaps be dropped from the team. The score line we had today was a result of Walters signing policy in the summer. He wasted good money (9 mil approx) on the likes of Miller, Lafferty, Edu and Velika. Only one of which has featured on a regular basis for us this season and has left us without adequate cover at the back not to mention no natural wingbacks and no quality wingers. Walter consistently plays at least 4 players out of position every single match, he doesnt alter his negative tactics when required to do so and only makes subs at around the 70 min mark. The main guy you should be venting your frustration at is Walter not Boyd. Yes he's playing pish right now, yes he doesn't run around the pitch like a Kenny Miller type player, but he is a damn good goal scorer. Not even wanting to have that option in the squad is ridiculous. Remember the guy cost us 400k not 2 Mil (like Kenny Miller) not 3.5 Mil (like Lafferty) or even 12 Mil (like Flo). If Boyd does go in the summer for 3-4 mil that money is unlikely to be spent on the squad and even if it is Walter would waste it on more pish signings. The guy might be able to pick up a decent defender from time to time but when it comes down to a striker he doesnt seem to know his arse from his elbow (mind you it doesn't help that we have a non-existent scouting system). The team stats for this season:

With Boyd Starting

Played 26

Won 19 (73.1%)

Drew 4 (15.4%)

Lost 3 (11.5%)

Played 7

Won 2 (28.6%)

Drew 3 (42.9%)

Lost 2 (28.6%)

And which were the games that Boyd never started?

With Boyd Starting

Played 26

Won 19 (73.1%)

Drew 4 (15.4%)

Lost 3 (11.5%)

Played 7

Won 2 (28.6%)

Drew 3 (42.9%)

Lost 2 (28.6%)

And which were the games that Boyd never started?

Actually forgot to include the game last sunday also:

Date Jul 30, 2008

Team Rangers

Opponent H- FBK Kaunas

Competition Champions Lge

Result D, 0 - 0

Appearance On 65

Goals 0

Assists 0

Date Aug 5, 2008

Team Rangers

Opponent A- FBK Kaunas