Feeney On Boruc

Simon.

While I still wouldn't sign any of them, you can't help but admire the attitude of the Norn Iron lads (tu)

i would sign evans in a matter of seconds

Ah, let me sort that.

Any 'realistic' targets. Evans would probably cost £20m after the season he's had.

While I still wouldn't sign any of them, you can't help but admire the attitude of the Norn Iron lads (tu)

Ah, let me sort that.

Any 'realistic' targets. Evans would probably cost £20m after the season he's had.

So that's Boyd for 15 mil and McCulloch and Daily for 5 and we can get Evans :craphead:

Ah, let me sort that.

yeah, would have loved to have got him on loan for a season if vidic and ferdinand are still the centre pairing next season

I would take Chris Brunt.

I most def wouldnt!!

He is slow and lazy!

The only thing good about him is his left foot. Now who does that remind you off? (charlie adam)

I would take Chris Brunt.

Brunt is absolutely deadly from free kicks, we could be doing with someone like that.

Also, I used to think he was pretty average but Aaron Hughes has had a great season, he would stroll into our team.