***Official Scotland v Iceland*** thread

Columbo

That was all about Hutton.

I hope those who said that Brown is Premiership quality now realise how daft it sounded (tu)

What you talking about?

If Fletcher can play for Man Utd, Brown CAN play in the premiership

He would get found out within weeks if he moved to the premiership.

Very very limited.

Disagree, Brown would be able to hold in own down south.

Worse players than Brown manage to make a wage in the premiership.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope those who said that Brown is Premiership quality now realise how daft it sounded (tu)

What you talking about?

:lol:

That did actually make me laugh.

Never thought I'd say it, but as is complete opposite from Thomson, Scott Brown and Darren Fletcher look like they NEED Ferguson in there telling them what to do.

As for Darren's namesake Steven, he's been absolutely dire.

What you talking about?

Very very limited.

He'd take a good few years of honing and education if that were to be the case I think DB.

Looks like an angry wee boy at times.

i cant believe iam saying this but i genuinly wanting scotland to get beat tonight!!! i have really gone off the whole tartan, 500 miles, flower of scotland bullshit. i actually find it quite embrassing now. i just seems that the whole set up is just jamming it right into rangers.

is there something wrong with me since i am scottish?? feeling undecidedly confused tonight!?!?! <cr>

What you talking about?

Very very limited.

I don't think he would cut it just now tbh , He would need a few more years before he would be ready.

Depends what level we are talking about here. Like a one season stint at WBA or a year in year out player.

What you talking about?

Very very limited.

He'd take a good few years of honing and education if that were to be the case I think DB.

Looks like an angry wee boy at times.

Of course Brown ain't the finished article, but i have no doubts he could play in the premiership at some level.

And I noticed the commentators creaming all over Gordon for two easy catches, before the crowd started 'There's only one Craig Gordon'.

McGregor would be as well chucking it just now and save himself the bother.

i cant believe iam saying this but i genuinly wanting scotland to get beat tonight!!! i have really gone off the whole tartan, 500 miles, flower of scotland bullshit. i actually find it quite embrassing now. i just seems that the whole set up is just jamming it right into rangers.

is there something wrong with me since i am scottish?? feeling undecidedly confused tonight!?!?! <cr>

deco lally?

I don't think there is. Being a citizen of Canada let's me see the crap easier I think.

But then again, we keep the likes of George Galloway out.

Great goal. Magic run by Hutton and good finish by McCormack. Both EX Rangers!

Is McCormack still a Tim though?

Yes he's a tim , Couldn't wait to anounce it the instant he left us.

Better than doing it the instant he joined us!! That'd raise a couple of brows!

And I noticed the commentators creaming all over Gordon for two easy catches, before the crowd started 'There's only one Craig Gordon'.

McGregor would be as well chucking it just now and save himself the bother.

my thoughts exactly mate, iam sure iceland corner skills are on par with lowly holland!! its a fuckin anti rangers fest at any oppertunity

First Half Report

Craig Gordon's looking good in goals. He's coming for crosses. Yet to make a serious save though. The defence has all been good. Gary Naysmith looks solid but isn't offering enough going forward. Alan Hutton looks good but sometimes he's struggling to get back after going forward and that's leaving holes. Great forward run for the goal. Caldwell and McManus have been fine. I've been quietly impressed by McManus who has made some key interceptions. James Morrison isn't having enough of an impact on the game because he's coming in field to much. Fletcher is looking ok but his attempts to play clever balls aren't coming off. Scott Brown has been average. Ross McCormack took his goal well but hasn't made too many decent runs down the wing.

Up front, Kenny Miller has worked hard but he's struggling to really trouble their defence and the same can be said for Steven Fletcher. I think Burley might just try and hold onto this. I can see him taking off Fletcher and bringing on Rae and going 4-5-1.

First Half Report

Craig Gordon's looking good in goals. He's coming for crosses. Yet to make a serious save though. The defence has all been good. Gary Naysmith looks solid but isn't offering enough going forward. Alan Hutton looks good but sometimes he's struggling to get back after going forward and that's leaving holes. Great forward run for the goal. Caldwell and McManus have been fine. I've been quietly impressed by McManus who has made some key interceptions. James Morrison isn't having enough of an impact on the game because he's coming in field to much. Fletcher is looking ok but his attempts to play clever balls aren't coming off. Scott Brown has been average. Ross McCormack took his goal well but hasn't made too many decent runs down the wing.

Up front, Kenny Miller has worked hard but he's struggling to really trouble their defence and the same can be said for Steven Fletcher. I think Burley might just try and hold onto this. I can see him taking off Fletcher and bringing on Rae and going 4-5-1.

He'll still get at least an 8/10 tommorow in the ratings.