***Official Scotland v Iceland*** thread

Columbo

reaction save?

it was kicked off him

all these tims, pundits are looking for any excuse to big up gordan instead of shagger.

Gordon is a far superior goalkeeper to McGregor. Its as simple as that

Based on what exactly ? This myth about Shagger not coming for crosses no doubt.

He is regarded as one of the best up and coming goalkeepers in Europe.

He commands his box,

he is a great shot stopper

he has great reflexes

he has great instincts

He organises his defence well

hes a leader

his distribution is great

he makes big saves at big times

he is a dominant figure

he is reliable

he can play sweeper when needed

gordon is an good keeper, but u make him out to be the best thing since sliced bread.

remeber shagger was up against holland, big strong world class players that know how to score against the best keepers in the world

gordon was playing against iceland.......and had a bit of a flukey save at the end, its hardly dino zoff is it?????

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have had enough of scotland, YOU CAN STICK YOUR TARTAN ARMY UP YER ARSE.

its a anti rangers fest at every turn, fuck em

mon iceland

What have they said?

commentators bumming up gordon(an obvoius dig at shagger) fans booing rangers players names when getting read out before game. charlie nicholas in studio and davie provan during the game jamming it into rangers and ex rangers players

paranoia maybe... i don't think everyone is out to get us

why would he say this,i didn't wtach the game so don't know. ive just heard they were booing all Rangers players name's/i don't care if i'm from scotland i will not support wanks like that.

i didn't hear them booing all the rangers players, i heard they booed barry and mcgregors name when read out but that was it

Overall we did what we had to do and win!

The 2 main points...Gordon looked more comfortable than McGregor in goals tonight, and has once again secured the No1 spot.

As for Midfield we didn't do anything different, but lets be honest we didn't miss Barry Ferguson.

mcgreggor is just as good even maybe better than gordan, gordan is still a good keeper but hes been out injured and cant get a 1st team game and people say mcgreggor is unexperienced well hes played in plenty of uefa cup n champions league games

see that wee cunt Nicholas talking about how Hutton wasn't worth 9 Million go fuck yourself ya dirty t****** cunt

Gordon, Hutton, Morisson(aye Boab him), McCormack absolutely brilliant

McManus, Cauldwell, Brown, Fletcher, Miller, Naymsith, Fletcher all not good enough

we'll be coming

I doubt it

wank

No im a realist Burley isn't the man to lead scotland to a world cup and mate your the :wanker:

get it round ye, 2010, we will be there

Get your head out the clouds we won't be heading to SA 2010 not with burley in charge

right, wit are u a nazi, a tim or you just english?

Well because i dont think scotland will get to the world cup im either a nazi tim or english? to answer that im scottish and i dont think we will get to a world cuo under burley so that make me one of the aforementioned? So that measn you must be a grade A tit

mon iceland

What have they said?

commentators bumming up gordon(an obvoius dig at shagger) fans booing rangers players names when getting read out before game. charlie nicholas in studio and davie provan during the game jamming it into rangers and ex rangers players

why would he say this,i didn't wtach the game so don't know. ive just heard they were booing all Rangers players name's/i don't care if i'm from scotland i will not support wanks like that.

i didn't hear them booing all the rangers players, i heard they booed barry and mcgregors name when read out but that was it

(tu) , did they boo Scott Brown,???

mon iceland

What have they said?

(tu) , did they boo Scott Brown,???

nope, cheered him. but i forgot that means all of scotland is against us if they cheered brown

we'll be coming

I doubt it

wank

No im a realist Burley isn't the man to lead scotland to a world cup and mate your the :wanker:

Get your head out the clouds we won't be heading to SA 2010 not with burley in charge

Well because i dont think scotland will get to the world cup im either a nazi tim or english? to answer that im scottish and i dont think we will get to a world cuo under burley so that make me one of the aforementioned? So that measn you must be a grade A tit

Its only norway to watch for, no matter if we have got burley, when fergie and mcfadden come back we will qualify

Pass marks for the entire team, however we need a new left back to emerge, Naysmith just isn't good enough. With Barry possibly having played his last game for his country as well, we need to find a leader in the middle of the park. Brown is too much of an idiot and Fletcher is too quiet, step up Kevin Thomson (although he needs to be more vocal as well).

we'll be coming

I doubt it

wank

Its only norway to watch for, no matter if we have got burley, when fergie and mcfadden come back we will qualify

:BELM:

see that wee cunt Nicholas talking about how Hutton wasn't worth 9 Million go fuck yourself ya dirty t****** cunt

McManus, Cauldwell, Brown, Fletcher, Miller, Naymsith, Fletcher all not good enough

Pretty much agree with that.

Scotland to me have a similar style and similar problem to Rangers. Except the Rangers defence is a bit better.

mccormack hutton and gordon were emense tonight, especially hutton some of his runs were what we needed down the right. Overall just releived we got the three points

Pretty much agree with that.

Scotland to me have a similar style and similar problem to Rangers. Except the Rangers defence is a bit better.

quite an accurate description i'd say

Scotland looked a better team tonight with Captain Marvel not in there.

they were still slow and pedestrian Fletcher and Brown were a joke if it was not for McCormack and Morisson and Hutton we would have been fucked tonight

with Maloney and Thomson in that midfield all isn't bad

they were still slow and pedestrian Fletcher and Brown were a joke if it was not for McCormack and Morisson and Hutton we would have been fucked tonight

Fletcher and Brown weren't great but they at least got stuck in and tried to make something happen. Ferguson just drifts out of games far too often, it would be easy to not realise Ferguson was playing sometimes.

Fletcher and Brown weren't great but they at least got stuck in and tried to make something happen. Ferguson just drifts out of games far too often, it would be easy to not realise Ferguson was playing sometimes.

They way have had a bit more dig but still not good enough, they just didnt click didnt look good enough god I would rather have Hartley or Robson in there over they two. Just think when Maloney and Thomson are back

McCormack was brilliant and the bit where he took the ball with such a deft touch away from Iceland player and skinned another one and played the pass back to Gordon. Think it was a bad thing to let him go should have sent him on loan for ahwile. Yes he was a tim am sure he is professional enough

If we could find an attacking left back we would be sorted

-----------------Gordon

Hutton-----McManus--Caldwell-----LB

----------------Thomson-------------

---------- Flecther----Brown------------

Morrison---------------------McFadden

--------------McCormack--------------

Has so much adaptability to it.

Morrison could tuck in, let hutton bomb forward

McFadden could float around and interchange with McCormick

could become a 4-4-2, 4-3-1-2 etc etc

The options are endless

Fletcher will need to start kicking his own arse for Scotland though, he was terrible again tonight.

We could use a new park as well. Letting Queens Park play on that pitch is ruining it, I felt it slowed us right down tonight.