They have disgraced our club

reddrock

Never mind feckin Scotland , Greegs and Barry have IMO dragged the clubs name down and given the MHEDIA more bloody ammo to fire .

My opinions about both are well documented and Walter now has the perfect excuse to heave both on to the sidelines .

Put Alexander between the sticks as he has done nothing wrong as far as I have seen when he has played and i believe he would bring fresh energy and desire in to the team .

Give Davis the CM berth along side Mendes and we go forward .

The pair of them ( Fergy and Greegs are to big for thier feckin boots ) just makes you wondered about the drinking culture stories that get posted about our guys .

Thoughts guys

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

a few beers, they ripped the arse right out of it m8..... 6 hours drinking from 4am to lunch time ish!!!!!!!

but hey thats ok..... !!!!

i wonder what walter will say or do about this!!!...erm...heeeee hawwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!

they had a few beers ffs

Fine a few beers , but given the press more ammo to blame us for everthing under the sun get rid of the fuckin pair of them .

Fergy has be to big for his boots since the PLG saga and done feck all for us IMO since coming back .................... oh no sorry he has master MA BAW and puffin his chest out .

maybe on that then I am being unfair FFS

it'll be interesting how scotland do without them.

Could care a monkeys arse how scotland do , I care only how rangers do and what our players do for the club ....... On the pitch and off the pitch.

I think you are taking this too far.

We have still not heard the players side of the story, or had confirmed if it was indeed just these two or if more (Brown) were involved as well.

I would not believe the mhedia in this country if they told me it was Wednesday, I would still want verification elsewhere.

Why so many are so keen to take the side of an alcoholic disgrace of a national manager over two of our own players when we have only heard a leaked story carried by all the rangers-haters in the mhedia is way beyond me.

The time for analysis and slagging the players off is when they come out and tell us their version of events and it is clear it was only those two involved (Which i dont believe for one minute) and that they were indeed in the wrong.

Until then, f*ck Burley and his story leaking to satisfy the mhedia and take the pressure off him after yet another heavy defeat. 1 win in 8 now for the old soak, concentrate on that rather than slagging off our players please.

We have still not heard the players side of the story, or had confirmed if it was indeed just these two or if more (Brown) were involved as well.

I would not believe the mhedia in this country if they told me it was Wednesday, I would still want verification elsewhere.

Why so many are so keen to take the side of an alcoholic disgrace of a national manager over two of our own players when we have only heard a leaked story carried by all the rangers-haters in the mhedia is way beyond me.

The time for analysis and slagging the players off is when they come out and tell us their version of events and it is clear it was only those two involved (Which i dont believe for one minute) and that they were indeed in the wrong.

Until then, f*ck Burley and his story leaking to satisfy the mhedia and take the pressure off him after yet another heavy defeat. 1 win in 8 now for the old soak, concentrate on that rather than slagging off our players please.

Naw the point here is f**k Fergy he is a thorn in our clubs side GHTF

Naw the point here is f**k Fergy he is a thorn in our clubs side GHTF

Evening Times is saying the same....its bad news as it shows their attitude

The more that's come out, the more I'm inclined to think that it's 90% the players' fault.

Sure, Burley shouldn't have let them have a single drop, but if he's trying to play good cop in order to appease some of the high ranking players then he couldn't win.

Ferguson and McGregor are in the wrong. Regardless of how it happened, I'm fucking certain that Burley didn't force-feed them alcohol for 8 hours. They are a bad influence, both at Rangers and now for Scotland.

I'd drop them both for the weekend as well if I was Walter Smith. For one reason or another, our club are sitting ducks in the media and giving Guidi and Keevins more ammo to fire at us is disgraceful.

Completely expected from Barry nonetheless, but McGregor has let me down badly.

after this i dont think barry should still be rangers captain. he is the one who is supposed to set the example for youngsters not the one instigating all night partying.

we've had this problem at our club for years gazza, charlie miller and now barry and co, it needs to stop.

The both of them are a disgrace and should never play for Rangers or Scotland again.

Good old Captain Ferguson, up to his old tricks once again. The man is a complete and utter arsehole and the Rangers management should have done something about McGregor months ago!

So are the ones here that think barry can do no wrong going to see him now for what he is? Could this be exactly what we were needing if it means ferguson is no longer at ibrox after the summer?

Ahh at least we are seeing the truth now.

Some bears on here are delighted at our players being involved in an unsubstantiated story because it suits their personal agenda and dislike for the player(s) involved.

And as for bringing Boyd into what is an alleged story concerning the scotland squad, well quite honestly that is sad and I expected better from bears.

We are supposed to stick together, but you lot are siding with our corrupt and tim-driven mhedia and an alcoholic Scotland manager who has plenty of previous in having a go at Rangers players to deflect from his own incapabilities.

It is you lot who should have a good look at yourselves, call yourselves bears indeed :mad::mad::mad:

Some bears on here are delighted at our players being involved in an unsubstantiated story because it suits their personal agenda and dislike for the player(s) involved.

And as for bringing Boyd into what is an alleged story concerning the scotland squad, well quite honestly that is sad and I expected better from bears.

We are supposed to stick together, but you lot are siding with our corrupt and tim-driven mhedia and an alcoholic Scotland manager who has plenty of previous in having a go at Rangers players to deflect from his own incapabilities.

It is you lot who should have a good look at yourselves, call yourselves bears indeed :mad::mad::mad:

100% correct, if you read everyone's post you can tell that some are actually happy that Bazza has fucked up here just so they can get one over him and so it gives them more fuel to get him out our club.

what a load of shit, nobody trying to stand by burley but what ferguson and mcgregor have done is stupid and selfish and if this is their attitude they don't deserve to play for the national side and as much as it hurts me to say (only for allan) don't deserve the rangers jersey.

p.s. i agree with what you said about boyd, he has nothing to do with the situation

they had a few beers ffs

haha, thats a disgrace apparently these days, along with eating meat, and, enjoying yourself in any way!

I mean, in all honesty, anyone here who WOULDNT need to get wrecked after playing for this current scotland side?

Never mind feckin Scotland , Greegs and Barry have IMO dragged the clubs name down and given the MHEDIA more bloody ammo to fire .

My opinions about both are well documented and Walter now has the perfect excuse to heave both on to the sidelines .

Put Alexander between the sticks as he has done nothing wrong as far as I have seen when he has played and i believe he would bring fresh energy and desire in to the team .

Give Davis the CM berth along side Mendes and we go forward .

The pair of them ( Fergy and Greegs are to big for thier feckin boots ) just makes you wondered about the drinking culture stories that get posted about our guys .

Thoughts guys

We already have a thread for this do we not...is this one for the guys that really hate them ?

have none of you went out and got blooturd

and lost an eyebrow or had yer baws shaved or painted

or had one side of your head shaved by yer m8s when ye crashed oot

and if so was everyone shouting from the roof tops that you have disgraced yer work

get aff there backs they are allowed a good night out like everyone else

ffs